Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES (1891 Views)

Tinubu's Achievements For APC Since 2015. Pictures Attached / Anambra(APGA) Has Benefited More Than APC/PDP States Since 2015- Pictures / Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by MuttleyLaff: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
[img]https://olivernwokedi.files./2015/02/1506873_724701510978277_240847296283676376_n.jpg[/img]

THIS POST IS A COUNTER TO THAT Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" THREAD DISPLAYING A FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET

The picture paraded by Kemi Olunloyo is a picture taken, way back, going as far as February 2015. The picture and the casket pall bearers was done for Professor Innocent Odenigbo, a staunch Biafran who agitated for the freedom of Biafra until death, that had gone to rest. It is not a burial casket nor burial pictures for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu might have died and if so may he RIP, but the truth be known that, the pictures paraded by "seasoned" world famous trained journalist Kemi Olunloyo, allegedly of Mr Nnamdi Kanu burial casket is false.

In this day of doing the due dilligence, a less than 2 minutes online check, would have revealed the untrue authenticity of the supposedly Nnamdi Kanu burial casket picture, but Kemi Olunloyo, in her haste of breaking news, threw caution to the wind and gave in to lazy, shoddy, irresponsible and unprofessional journalism to parade fake burial pictures of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu angry angry angry

http://liberationofpeople..com/2015/07/professor-innocent-odenigbo-who-died-in.html
http://042vib3..com/2015/02/adieu-professor-innocent-odenigbo-iroko.html
ADIEU PROFESSOR INNOCENT ODENIGBO. AN IROKO OF BIAFRA
cc: OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by SLAP44: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
You dey mind desperate zombies?

Allow them to soothe the pain of this APC induced hunger on Nnamdi Kanu news grin

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2020
2016 picture

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by MuttleyLaff: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2020
lovecares34:
2016 picture
Nope, it correctly is a February 2015 picture.

All the paraded pictures put out by Kemi Olunloyo, are 2015 pictures all for the burial ceremony for Professor Innocent Odenigbo, a staunch Biafran who passed away in the States in that same year 2015
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by Valro(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Ok
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by PlayerMeji: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm...

A classic case of 'Bush meat dey pursue the Hunter'

Kemi Olunloyo, a doyen of journalism, at least here on NL, and a champion on anti-APC issues has now turned against one of her major supporting sides.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by LarryBee1k: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by MuttleyLaff: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:
angry
We are in the year 2020 and your attached RIP Nnamdi Kanu picture was uploaded to the internet and first found there on November 29th, 2019.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, might turn out to have more lives than a cat, lol

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by LarryBee1k: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
T
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by BIAFRAisBURIED: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2020
THE STUPID GOAT IS LONG DEAD AND BURIED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
In one of her post, Kenneth King gave her a very good response

One of the reasons Kemi's journalism is never appreciated and one of the reason why it will only remain her platform for begging

No wonder some considers her to be insane due to her inconsistencies

She retired from active journalism because I guess the begging was not really yielding a fruitful result undecided

Then comes another chance, instead of using it wisely, she seems to be on a vendetta probably with people that wouldn't fill her purse with money!!!

If one day, she wakes up and decides to tell herself the truth, she should convince herself that she has no future in journalism!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by Indigenous(f): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by MuttleyLaff: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
In one of her post, Kenneth King gave her a very good response

One of the reasons Kemi's journalism is never appreciated and one of the reason why it will only remain her platform for begging
No wonder some considers her to be insane due to her inconsistencies

She retired from active journalism because I guess the begging was not really yielding a fruitful result undecided

Then comes another chance, instead of using it wisely, she seems to be on a vendetta probably with people that wouldn't fill her purse with money!!!

If one day, she wakes up and decides to tell herself the truth, she should convince herself that she has no future in journalism!!!
She reminds me of the below Quote of The Day, only that she didnt prove being smart with this her breaking news misrepresenting pictures:
"Femi Fani Kayode is my boy.
Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you.
He's a smart boy
"
- President Olusegun Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by MuttleyLaff: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by helinues: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
So ipob members can be pained like this

Do unto others.....

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by Rolandonyi: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bros, agreed it's hard to believe but the difference is in the caskets. Compare the colours and find out they are different and flags, one has the green colour to the right and the other to the left. Could it be coincidence. Moreso, ask FFK and Senator Abaribe to dispell the rumour or a live video from your Messiah will put paid to all these.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by jared007: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff greetings. We may not belong or share the same denomination but I am impressed with how u handling the guy who's name starts with letter D.

That guy was a stunch member of my church but since last year he left he has been posting strange doctrines that makes me wonder if he was a real member or a wolf spying on us before.

I read his posts because I keep wondering how a matured guy could be easily indoctrinated within a short time. I ve a feeling he could be facing mental problems due to too much learning/unlearning.

He keeps preaching Jewish commandments, racism, colour, slavery, language etc. What happened to the gospel based on faith and love and not commandments? What happened to the gospel of know ye no man according to the flesh instead of racism and colour? What happened to the gospel of no slave or free in Christ Jesus? He even criticizes today's language forgetting culture is dynamic or would a demon ask a Christian casting him out to choose which name to use among Yeshua, Joshua, Jesus, Jesu?

Keep up the good work of countering every move he makes to save the young ones reading from being led astray.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by jlinkd78(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rolandonyi:
Bros, agreed it's hard to believe but the difference is in the caskets. Compare the colours and find out they are different and flags, one has the green colour to the right and the other to the left. Could it be coincidence. Moreso, ask FFK and Senator Abaribe to dispell the rumour or a live video from your Messiah will put paid to all these.
FFK already did https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nnamdi-Kanu-is-not-dead-FFK-tells-Kemi-Olunloyo-354988&ved=2ahUKEwjK7qbUyY3pAhVDUhoKHbFGAscQFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3-JuHeXhc-yp9eFk9ciu63
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by Acehart: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
I can’t see your mail
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by MuttleyLaff: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Acehart:
I can’t see your mail
Check your spam folder.
Have you again "bought" a fresh ban? Someone mentioned me, but the post is hidden. Is it you?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by Acehart: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Check your spam folder.
Have again bought a fresh ban? Someone mentioned me, but the post is hidden. Is it you?

Checked, nothing there. Yes, it is my post
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by MuttleyLaff: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Acehart:
Checked, nothing there. Yes, it is my post
Re-check, as I've just resent a new one. Are you checking the mail addy you registered on NL with?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In ..." & FAKE KANU BURIAL CASKET THAT'S YEAR 2015 PICTURES by Acehart: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Re-check, as I've just resent a new one. Are you checking the mail addy you registered on NL with?

The only time I have seen a mail from NL, we followed each other.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman is Sad as protesters Rob and destroyed properties worth milns / Sen. Kalu In Social Distance Greetings With Buhari During Budget Presentation / The Osogbo War Of 1840 : Lessons To Be Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.