Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive (23633 Views)

Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Yesterday one of the MODs took down my comment without infringement on any of the rules

I know seun is a sworn aethist but didn't expect him to take down my comment of warning people to change from their ways

But until you block me, I won't stop saying

The end is near

Your end is near?

You keep saying the same trash on every thread.

Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by SEENTALK: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
No one wants to be quarantined
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by taf4u4me(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Welrez:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/390002-two-borno-covid-19-patients-flee-after-testing-positive.html
PREMIUM TIMES learned the male patient...new name would be given to you sharp sharp... This life self
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Lovelyn451(f): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Nigerians shouting covid 19 upandan...if corona virus enter naija una fit stand? Tchew

Govt. be washing Nigerians
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Slowg02: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
they are taking the virus to their families
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
dingbang:
I tell you bro. Their illiteracy is dragging the country backwards. Just divide north and south and you will see southern Nigeria as a country progressing geometrically.

The mere fact that Polio and Boko Haram have persisted till now clearly underscores my point...

This is why most of them are largely against separation of this contraption... They can't imagine being a nation of their own... It would be terrible!!!

Mark my words, if care is not taken, Corona Virus will abide in the North long after the South, and the rest of the universe have contained it.
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by brightfame: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Chai... This is so bad... They probably went to their villages and continue community transmission... Probably, they would still be attending market, Mosque and gatherings. I have said it several times , ones this Corona virus enter North, we are finished.

An average Hausa man won't obey NCDC guidelines of social distancing and co..they believe that ûwa bû baakwomi.. Just see what is happening in Kano state..For past 5days now, no testing is going on, they are jubilating, celebrating Ramadan "crowding together" everywhere while about 640 people have been buried just within a week. Gandollar doesn't want to take action, rather he is waiting for 15billion from FG instead of him to remove money from the dollars he has been putting in his pockets.. Is just quit unfortunate..Our leaders are just after themselves..so selfish.. They turn everything to money making venture while the so called poor masses that voted them are "quaranting" with severe hunger.

We Just thank God that COVID-19 started with those selfish leaders... assuming the sickness started with poor masses like laser fever and co, most Nigerians would have died before the so called leaders take action..Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Nedu619: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Yesterday one of the MODs took down my comment without infringement on any of the rules

I know seun is a sworn aethist but didn't expect him to take down my comment of warning people to change from their ways

But until you block me, I won't stop saying

The end is near

we aff hear you
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Nickymezor(f): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2020
They are so mean, haba undecided...
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by andriods: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
I guess the word Quarantine sounds like "kill them" to those people
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by ebukason3(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Please no name calling, am yet to forget the kind of stigmatization we suffered from our neighbors. Cos some one from our side was rumoured to test positive.
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by chinex104(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
SWORD419:
Nonsense, shoot them on sight
Good point, no risks must be taken
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by agulion: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
He is on trailer heading to Lagos but have to stop in osun and ogun state before resuming at his duty post in that mosque close to Tinubu house. But he has to attend mosque activities in osun and ogun state first
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by 1stola: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
PureGoldh:
They don't want to be quarantined.. Security personnels should kuku fish them out before they share the virus

The fear of CoronaVirus is the beginning of wisdom
Or kill them like we do in North Korea.
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by andriods: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Smithzz:
Hi friends, for your

LOGO DESIGNS

LOGISTICS FLIERS DESIGNS

LOGISTICS LOGO DESIGNS

FLIERS DESIGNS

BUSINESS CARD

BROCHURES

INVITATION CARD

BANNER

WHATSAPP OR CALL:08115733461

U Na everything you de take play
U no de see issue for ground
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Ofiagu(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
The exact problem analysed by Dr. Anthony Fauci of United States covid-19 Task force.

Fauci had explained how absurd and dangerous it is to take samples from traced contact or suspected sufferer of the virus and allow the "person to go back into the society where the person keeps infecting" members of the society while awaiting the result of the testing and when the result takes days to process, the risk becomes higher in the society.

Borno should nhave kept the persons ninvolved in an isolation facility provided by the government.
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by nwamabo247(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
NA wa for them puting other people at risk
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by StivoeDevoe: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
the truth remains that the federal and the north west and east are seriously using covid 19 to make money not to cotails it at all
how can you been in assolition center and you come out with out the knoladge of the officials? shocked
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by ScotMisile: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2020
They have already started spreading the Virus
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by favour32(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Onyinbo dey look forward to quarantine but blackman dey run away.
Why?
Their people now go come dey greet them one by one dey congratulate them for the escape.
Wetin you think say go dey happen to others?
If our government dey show concern give better orientation, treatment and food dey. Wetin go make person run?
You don go some of our hospitals?
E with mortuary no difference.
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by MrCork17: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Nigerians shouting covid 19 upandan...if corona virus enter naija una fit stand? Tchew

Govt. be washing Nigerians

Darling. How much for warm kiss,hug,romance ,pressing & mating with u please? Can I pay 2k cash please? smiley
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by blowjohn(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2020
So police doesnt have technology to fish him out even with phone switched off?
My friend go and look for that man
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by hope4nigeria(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Beedude:

Imagine wetin u put down. This is part of the reason some people want lockdown to continue. I would have supported them if good palliatives were given to citizens...Some people don't really care if everyone is infected. U see someone with std or hiv that still have unprotected sex with other people without any regret. Life shouldnt be about just U alone
what is your problem? I never ask the infected person to go and infect others, I'm talking about how dangerous Nigerian government can be with deception worse than the virus itself, Western countries were given good palliatives, while Nigerian government are using the virus to steal, I will allow one useless government to go and dump me in a hole and play politics with my dead/alive? Face the reality, the end has come for everyone. I insist I will run even for my dead body from this government.
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Openbusiness: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Ewekorro:
People are intentionally spreading this stuff
Maybe that's what happens when a government is so bad that people view them as oppressors and are afraid of them, and don't trust their intentions. The Nigerian govenrment PR is nothing to write home about.
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by bergs2: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Romeo and Juliet
Smh

1 Like

Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Beedude(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2020
hope4nigeria:
what is your problem? I never ask the infected person to go and infect others, I'm talking about how dangerous Nigerian government can be with deception worse than the virus itself, Western countries were given good palliatives, while Nigerian government are using the virus to steal, I will allow one useless government to go and dump me in a hole and play politics with my dead/alive? Face the reality, the end has come for everyone. I insist I will run even for my dead body from this government.
U dont need to tell the guy to infect people. Running away will make him negative i guess. And u think someone who ran away wont infect others? If all the 1000+ cases we have in Nigeria ran away like them i believe we will all be living perfectly now. A bad society breeds bad leaders. In a country of apprx 200m citizens and we dont have good and selfless leaders, it shows most citizens are bad and selfish. Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Amanda4life: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
E go shele
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by zedegit: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
PureGoldh:
They don't want to be quarantined.. Security personnels should kuku fish them out before they share the virus

The fear of CoronaVirus is the beginning of wisdom

I think ignorance and fear is the cause.

Since the trend of running away has been established. It won't be out of place to detain a patient during testing until result is out.

Let the rubber stampers pass this logical fact to law.

1 Like

Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Amanda4life: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
shocked
bergs2:
Romeo and Juliet
Smh
Re: Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive by Missmossy(f): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
This doesn’t look good undecided

Borno would soon become like Kano, always in the news most times for the wrong reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill / COVID-19: Hospitals In Kano Rejecting Sick Patients - Boss Mustapha / Personal Hygiene Tips For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.