Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ (49414 Views)

Amaechi: Buhari Seeking Alternative Money For Rail Project / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by anungangampu: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

The fields are different. The fact that US is far ahead of Nigeria doesn't mean they have a better leader. Even if a dead man is the US president today, the country will still stand far ahead of Nigeria.

When it comes to leadership, Buhari is far ahead of Trump.
Do u know what it takes to face the media everyday one and one.

Trump speaks with a lot of sarcasm. He is a joke. And his opponent are using it against him.

Like the last word of using bleach to Corona. It was a pure sarcasm but the media has to make it real as if he meant people should drink bleach.

U know how my dumb people we have in this world.

Buhari is a senile old man, his wife is even trying to let us know what is happening inside his government than the man himself.

Don't belive everything u hear in American media. Almost all of them is againt his re-election.

Take your time watch his media interview and use your head

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol this is very funny. How can a president be shy to meet his people?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Pondeck: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
But he knows how to steal money and assign positions to his family members.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by SirNaet(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Leave it to the man to defend the indefensible, however moronic the defense is. He is just that good!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Studio247: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
But he is not shy in the other room
Wedon sir

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by BOBELIEVE: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Which kind story be this.. Between even Abba Kyari was a shy man.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Chicastle: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
The lizard of ubima has spoken
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by shiwex: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Now Nigerians see Buhari for who he is, an unintelligent fool who was forced on Nigerians by greedy Tinubu. Trump was right when he said the man was brain dead, as a business man, he could tell Buhari had nothing to offer Nigeria. Without a doubt, this is the worst government ever to rule Nigeria and people need to wise up now and vote intelligent people in.
I have to be honest at this stage, a corrupt Atiku will do better than this lamp post we call president, an inexperience Sowore will perform much better than this stooge. We should have suspected when he refused to turn up for a simple debate, these were signs that the guy is not articulate, lacks foresight has no plan.
How can Nigeria at this stage have a president who never gives press conferences, Really Nigerians should never let this happen to them again, enough is enough.......

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by ifiokjohn(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

You don't know Trump. Hearsay you listen too.

Buhari will be a better president than Trump if on the same plane field
You guys can deceive yourselves ehn! if you can't handle a small Nigeria, is it the most Powerful Country on Earth that is 30 times bigger than Nigeria you can handle?
Wait, is it with is Nepotism, wickedness he will be able to use to handle America? Maybe he will support California against New York or any state in America against the other
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Larrygr8t: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Confused man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
But he was not shying in his campaigning years.

He was not shying in 1980/3.
He was not shying during the massacring of Biafra kids and starving of entire Biafrans and friends of Biafrans.

Only righteous will have peace and respects in Biafraland.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
You mean jubrin is shy sorry scared of being busted?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by themanderon: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
These guys must think we are all as stupid as their zombified followers.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by ashadesamson: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Akapela(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ko de ni daa fun Amaechi yi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Legendguru: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Buhari is everything
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
LibertyRep:
See excuse o.

How can a minister say this with a straight face?

Because 99.99% of Nigerians are cowards and gullibles hypocrites for having such idiots as their leaders, and refuses to stone them in public.

Nigeria we see today, there will be no more Nigeria in few years/months to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Briller: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
You people should continue to deceive yourselves. He simply is a dunce that cannot respond to the questions Nigerians are always wanting to ask.

Efulefu.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Zionman24: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
hahahahahahahhhhhahahahahhaahhahahahahhhah, hahahahahahahahaaahahhha, wow, you think we're fools right, right!!!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by joekine: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stupid and foolish man like Amechi talking as an idiot. The worst country Nigeria.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by bizzibodi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Buhari is not shy,he is one of d most composed,thick-skinned humans I hav seen if u like insults him frm now to tomorrow he will not flinch.do u Know he reads all insults on him on tweeter,nairaland, newspapers & laugh it off,make God give me that kind mind.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by hedreez6: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
He's just old
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by executive12: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Amaechi the criminal. Keep deceiving the gullible ones.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by umykal: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Leo588(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
What a joke!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by kunletexs: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Me too am shy to type.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Montlab25: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Benjamin4388:

I would really like to see how stupidity looks physically

I'm sure you have a mirror...

Stupidity is insulting someone on a faceless forum because he doesn't agree with you. Btw, I won't reply you again because you are not capable of providing a superior argument. Keep the insults flying in. Thank you.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Montlab25: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Emmasnoop:

Quiet your fucking mouth waitin U know, Okpo.

You couldn't even spell in pidgin English and you are questioning what I know? I am sure you are one of those who only read headlines and rush to comment.
Upgrade your communication skills before insulting someone online next time please.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Tlyon(m): 3:07am On Apr 28, 2020
the only unforseen thing I sense here is pmb been afraid of dropping dead while on the said rail commission
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by awoluyi(m): 4:06am On Apr 28, 2020
This is a negative for a public office holder.
Please say something else.
Oh sorry, this is Nigeria.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by Clem50: 5:17am On Apr 28, 2020
I don't know why some people are not just wise at all. pls must you speak when you don't know what to say, why must you fool yourself publicly like 'Rotimi this betrayal'
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ by megley(f): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2020
PRESIDENT OF A NATION... SHY

WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET

This Country is just unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Worst Dictators In Africa's History! Photo / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.