Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Does Masturbation After Breaking A Fast Nullifies D Fast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Masturbation After Breaking A Fast Nullifies D Fast (485 Views)

Does Masturbation Hinders One's Progress / Saved From Masturbation After 10years / Nicholas Anyanwu Wins Lawsuit As Abuja Court Nullifies His Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Masturbation After Breaking A Fast Nullifies D Fast by Smhaykins(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2020
I know masturbation z a sin, but some ppu r addicted but yet r compelled to fast.

If someone masturbates in d night after breaking d fast...does it mean he won't be rewarded for dat day's fast.

Or he will be rewarded n the sin for masturbation will also be recorded for him.
Re: Does Masturbation After Breaking A Fast Nullifies D Fast by emae009(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin grin... smh wetyn Musa no go see for gate
Re: Does Masturbation After Breaking A Fast Nullifies D Fast by Tozic: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
For you to have the thought of masturbation even before fasting is a sin, let alone doing it after the fast
Re: Does Masturbation After Breaking A Fast Nullifies D Fast by joinpreneur(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Let me show you where the strength and weakness of masturbation lies. It lays bare in the mind. The same nature that virus replicates when it enters the body; it fights every other system internal and enthrones itself. This is the nature of masturbation. Like when your phone storage is full and you must install a software, an information, you remain helpless in that situation until it requires of you to clear files to take in another. The controlling system that sponsors masturbation is the mind; to get out of the state, you need to overwrite your thoughts (wishes and desires). Remember, sin is not in the act but in the wishes and desires. Until you can overwrite your thoughts with things that are eternals, your struggle to get out of the mess is a big joke. Phil 4:18

Make decisions with prayers. I believe God will help whoever finds himself in the state.

Sinful desires or wishes disrupt prayers. There's no argument.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Didn’t Go To The Mountain To Pray’ – Prophet TB Joshua Breaks Silence / Woman Beheaded In India For Refusing To Convert To Islam After Marriage / This Is The Closest Model So Far To The Biblical Earth-heaven Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.