Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? (959 Views)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Just Set The Nigerian Government Up? / Did Nnamdi Kanu Make Any Point In This Quote? / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by ashacot: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Well I m beginning to think that Nnamdi KANU died in italy before his parent's burial in February.
Let us check it. The ohamadike I know will do everything to come back and bury his parents. Remember when he reappeared again before last year's election when he promised to come back to Nigeria with hell? I know Nnamdi KANU is a lion and he would have dared Nigeria government to arrest him when he come back to bury his parents.

The whole truth about this is that I now realise that the leadership of ipob are wicked. They hide this sad news from the world and swcretely buried ohamadike. Even the Israelite are part of the conspiracy. They conspired to bury Nnamdi KANU seretely and lowered their flag in honor of him. Ever since, Ipob has been using a clone from chad named alomonu al chadiani of chad. All this was orchestrated by the cabal in ipob led by Emma powerful.

I feel so much for KANU. May his soul rest in peace. He fought a good fight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Chlerion: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by BIAFRAisBURIED: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
THE STUPID GOAT IS LONG DEAD AND BURIED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by ashacot: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:
THE STUPID GOAT IS LONG DEAD AND BURIED

Emma powerful is very wicked. He has been controlling alomonu al chadiani of chad ever since. This s pure evil from Emma powerful. Now he and ipob cabal has been exposed. Rip KANU. Gone too soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by psucc(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Ha ha ha Nigeria!!!

Kanu said Buhari is dead and replaced with a man from Sudan with "pictorial evidence" and now people have also fired back the the dude is dead and replaced with a man from Gabon with "audio evidence".

Which is more likely the truth, Nairalanders?
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Adiola(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
afonjas are truly jobless and never do well imagine people who are not fit to lace igbo man shoe
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Indigenous(f): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
ashacot:
Well I m beginning to think that Nnamdi KANU died in italy before his parent's burial in February.
Let us check it. The ohamadike I know will do everything to come back and bury his parents. Remember when he reappeared again before last year's election when he promised to come back to Nigeria with hell? I know Nnamdi KANU is a lion and he would have dared Nigeria government to arrest him when he come back to bury his parents.

The whole truth about this is that I now realise that the leadership of ipob are wicked. They hide this sad news from the world and swcretely buried ohamadike. Even the Israelite are part of the conspiracy. They conspired to bury Nnamdi KANU seretely and lowered their flag in honor of him. Ever since, Ipob has been using a clone from chad named alomonu al chadiani of chad. All this was orchestrated by the cabal in ipob led by Emma powerful.

You're wrong, the person impersonating Nnamdi kanu is Judas Ngueso, and he is from Gabon.

This country is a big joke grin

3 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by phelonrays: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ashacot:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Indigenous:
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.
Lol grin
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by muykem: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
To IPOB members in the house, accept my condolences!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Corrinthians(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
muykem:
Thank you nwokem. May his soul rest in peace. cry

2 Likes

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by bustykasa(f): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by ChristianNorth: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
ashacot:

Emma powerful is very wicked. He has been controlling alomonu al chadiani of chad ever since. This s pure evil from Emma powerful. Now he and ipob cabal has been exposed. Rip KANU. Gone too soon

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by ChristianNorth: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
muykem:

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by ChristianNorth: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2020
ashacot:

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Difrent: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Indigenous:
if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.

Taa
In the scheme of things in Nigeria, Yorubas are in a prime position..... Weve had a president for 8 years and a vice president for 5 years..... These are the reasons why you hate Yoruba people, you are so bitter that in 20 years of democracy the best you've gotten is a senate presidency that was rotated among the 5 south east states.

1 Like

Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
afonjas are truly jobless and never do well imagine people who are not fit to lace igbo man shoe
My condolence. ndo
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2020
They can't take what they dish out. See them gnashing teeth. Nnamdi kanu is dead. Fact
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Indigenous(f): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Difrent:

Taa
In the scheme of things in Nigeria, Yorubas are in a prime position..... Weve had a president for 8 years and a vice president for 5 years..... These are the reasons why you hate Yoruba people, you are so bitter that in 20 years of democracy the best you've gotten is a senate presidency that was rotated among the 5 south east states.

I guess your brown roof republic don become Dubai and new York after becoming president and vice president.useless people
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Difrent: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Indigenous:

I guess your brown roof republic don become Dubai and new York after becoming president and vice president.useless people

Not yet but we are getting there That's why o. Every 10 buses out of iboland 9 end up in Yorubaland .......without yorubaland you people are nothing.
Re: Did Nnamdi Kanu Died Before His Parent's Burial? by Throwback: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
psucc:
Ha ha ha Nigeria!!!

Kanu said Buhari is dead and replaced with a man from Sudan with "pictorial evidence" and now people have also fired back the the dude is dead and replaced with a man from Gabon with "audio evidence".

Which is more likely the truth, Nairalanders?

See evidence below.

Even Israel is flying their flag at half mast in recognition of the death of a Jewish president of eBiafra.

Also see what the Turkish diplomat who was Kanu's friend had to say below.

"Nnamdi Kanu's death is a big blow to the working relationship we had with IPOB. We had already secured the partnership of Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. Now that has died with Kanu"

- Turkish Diplomat

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Laments After Seeing Some Men Pushing Keke Napep Ambulance By Obaseki / Traders Commend Gov. Umahi Over Beautiful Street Lights In Abakaliki (Photos) / Supreme Court Governor, Why? Deji Adeyanju Blast Hope Uzordinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.