Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. (1254 Views)

Last Day On Earth Game Thread - You Need Help Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by Nairafame1: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Sudanese Model Nyakim, enters Guinness Book of Records for having the darkest skin tone on earth.

Already dubbed the Queen of the Dark in her country, Nyakim in the past had self-esteem issues when people said unpleasant things about her skin.

Many also advised her to lighten up her skin a little bit. Today, Nyakim is proud of herself and carrying her beauty well.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/guinness-book-of-recoeds-meet-lady-with.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Beautiful... but she reminds me of kiwi polish *roll eyes
Re: Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by IceLip: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Black is ......
Re: Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Aswr....d girl fine
Re: Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
This kind girls, their pussy go con pink if you use hand spread am chai.
Re: Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by Braintrain: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2020
I’m very sure at one point in her life she was insecure about her skin color but look at today she’s got a Guinness world record
Don’t be insecure for nothing you are spectacular a one of one human nobody can be you
Re: Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by kingreign(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Beautiful... but she reminds me of kiwi polish *roll eyes
You look like person wey go like trouble pass fight grin cheesy
Re: Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by dandydrey(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Black is beautiful!!!
Re: Guinness Book: Meet The Lady With The Darkest Skin Tone On Earth. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
kingreign:

You look like person wey go like trouble pass fight grin cheesy

Hahahahaha don't mind me jare. Just having fun hahahahaha. Eku lockdown...

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Riddle If You Have A High IQ / Mention A Country That Does Not Have The Alphabet "A" / Battle With Gambling Addiction Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.