Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two (7947 Views)

Poll: who takes round two?

Kelly hansome: 57% (42 votes)
M.I abaga: 42% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

G.o.m Vs M.m.m- Final Showdown / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :: Who Takes Round One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by 04kaa: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2011
mykali:

Now look at what an ordinary singer has done to Nigeria's 'Best' Rapper. . . grin

Mobinga:

Best rapper my arse

chei see as MI dey rubbish hiphop heads, people like modenine will just be laughing at him ,whenever he calls himself the best in Africa, dude aint even the best in nigeria. how can ordinary kelechukwu a non rapper, a maga tile tile singer defeat a hiphop head? this is disgraceful grin grin

mobinga
u no go faint? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by pkasso(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2011
M.I is a proven top-class performer, an entertainer.Forget the fact that he is a Kanye West wannabe but the boy is really trying Chocolate City are redefining music in Nigeria.As for K.H, he once had his chance but he blew it and is trying to use his beef with Choc Boys as launchpad to stardom again.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by KakiP(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
p_kasso:

M.I is a proven top-class performer, an entertainer.Forget the fact that he is a Kanye West wannabe but the boy is really trying Chocolate City are redefining music in Nigeria.As for K.H, he once had his chance but he blew it and is trying to use his beef with Choc Boys as launchpad to stardom again.
if it works for KH,why not.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by DBR: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2011
Kelly handsome handz down. .sadly so sad

The fact that M.i only dedicated few linez and KH did a whole track is no excuse at all.
Emcee like M9 snuffed out GP who did a full track with just a bar!now thats a lyricist.

From "Kelly handsome is handsome i'l tell him when i see him" to "See wowoh pikin dey form handsome"
"kelechuckwu clap for urself. .weldone", im like WTF? mtchhhewww. .
I like d "super eagle dont play against the falcon" line tho, but
M.i needs to lyrically spaz out and kill KH for good!
Serrizly, i cant take this singer humiliatin african rapper #01 like this. angry

oNe
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by Mobinga: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2011
p_kasso:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by Ibime(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
Well MI should Know that HIS NAME IS FOREVER RUBBISHED if he doesn't take out the KH pest properly.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by Amya(f): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
Ibime:

Well MI should Know that HIS NAME IS FOREVER RUBBISHED if he doesn't take out the KH pest properly.

RUBBISHED? Where? How? By nairalanders? What ever gave you all the impression that all your sickly opinions here on this forum goes in sync with the state of affairs in real life. Whether or not one person is good in jibes and word play when dissing another is immaterial to their musical prowless. You are good as a musician when you make good songs and not diss tracks.

So OP, why not you go and get a life, this thread is meaningless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by shotster50(m): 4:51am On Jan 11, 2011
@ Ibime you are in another planet man. Where in the world do you have rappers beefing Rnb cats on tracks like they having a battle or something. I see y'all just spoiling for a fight anyhow.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by Mobinga: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2011
shotster50:

@ Ibime you are in another planet man. Where in the world do you have rappers beefing Rnb cats on tracks like they having a battle or something. I see y'all just spoiling for a fight anyhow.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where in the world would do you have RnB cats killing 3 Rappers? Thats like T Pain killing Eminem, Dre and 50.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by yoji: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2011
For me its definitely Mi again cos beef has more class than finish u boy.    There are two very important facts that determine who win a battle , they are public perception, and career status. And with this current round of sparin, its KH that is in trouble. Let me xplain.
When cannibus went after LL, 2nd ronund knock out was widely hailed as one of d best diss songs ever but on d long run LL won cos d boys career nose dived as his sales put a nail to his coffin. Now d public perception was y shud this upcomer disrespect a legend. LL responded that time wit diss songs dat weren't as popular but won not because of metaphors and bars on his response but cos of career outcome(sales) and public perception.
Then came nas vs jigga. Jigga had already peaked career wise so d beef didn't harm his career sales wise BUT it ressurected Nas' career cos then again jigga was seen as insensitive and callous to go after Nas for no reason when Nas was nursing his dying mother. Nas won cos not only was ether a great diss track, it reinforced his status as a legend cos illmatic sold like mad and subsequent album God son was a hit. Wats d point again, its ur career status which is determined by public perception that determines who wins.
Mi is intelligent cos he doesn't want to release a full lenght track to diss cos his goal is to emphasize his class while rubbing d dirt off his shoulder. Mi intelligently used some lines in d first verse and last verse on d track to preach a moral story of hard work against jealously which appeals to most pple, as such will give it more airplay and acceptance despite jabbin KH earlier. But KH's reply is a song dat wud interest u @ first but later wear off cos of its lack of class.
Now d public perception is KH is a troublesome ambassador for 419(maga don pay), one hit wonder who attacked mohits, ccouldnt keep a contract wit kenni's and is now jealous of other pple's success. Dat's bad for his image and I doubt if d minority support he has on nairaland will translate to commercial  success which will determine whether u win a battle or not.
I was in abuja earlier when KH,s track was played and most ppl called in to ask I quote, wat is wrong wit dat boy. Some even went as far as sayin d radio station shudnt play it again.
Beef is beta, cos its more playable. All KH,s fans will do is download his songs while Mi's fans will download and BUY cos off Public perception.
The only certified hit KH has is like play which for me was d song of d year for dat year, but I fear he is walking into a trap.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by shotster50(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2011
yoji:

For me its definitely Mi again cos beef has more class than finish u boy.    There are two very important facts that determine who win a battle , they are public perception, and career status. And with this current round of sparin, its KH that is in trouble. Let me xplain.
When cannibus went after LL, 2nd ronund knock out was widely hailed as one of d best diss songs ever but on d long run LL won cos d boys career nose dived as his sales put a nail to his coffin. Now d public perception was y shud this upcomer disrespect a legend. LL responded that time wit diss songs dat weren't as popular but won not because of metaphors and bars on his response but cos of career outcome(sales) and public perception.
Then came nas vs jigga. Jigga had already peaked career wise so d beef didn't harm his career sales wise BUT it ressurected Nas' career cos then again jigga was seen as insensitive and callous to go after Nas for no reason when Nas was nursing his dying mother. Nas won cos not only was ether a great diss track, it reinforced his status as a legend cos illmatic sold like mad and subsequent album God son was a hit. Wats d point again, its your career status which is determined by public perception that determines who wins.
Mi is intelligent cos he doesn't want to release a full lenght track to diss cos his goal is to emphasize his class while rubbing d dirt off his shoulder. Mi intelligently used some lines in d first verse and last verse on d track to preach a moral story of hard work against jealously which appeals to most pple, as such will give it more airplay and acceptance despite jabbin KH earlier. But KH's reply is a song dat wud interest u @ first but later wear off cos of its lack of class.
Now d public perception is KH is a troublesome ambassador for 419(maga don pay), one hit wonder who attacked mohits, ccouldnt keep a contract wit kenni's and is now jealous of other pple's success. Dat's bad for his image and I doubt if d minority support he has on nairaland will translate to commercial  success which will determine whether u win a battle or not.
I was in abuja earlier when KH,s track was played and most ppl called in to ask I quote, wat is wrong wit dat boy. Some even went as far as sayin d radio station shudnt play it again.
Beef is beta, cos its more playable. All KH,s fans will do is download his songs while Mi's fans will download and BUY cos off Public perception.
The only certified hit KH has is like play which for me was d song of d year for dat year, but I fear he is walking into a trap.

Couldnt have put it better.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by shotster50(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2011
Mobinga:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where in the world would do you have RnB cats killing 3 Rappers? Thats like T Pain killing Eminem, Dre and 50.

Mobinga I actually think you do not like anything mainstream, wrong?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by slimshay(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2011
So now na class be the issue. Na wa oh. Class ko, lecture ni.

If MI didn't want this beef he shoulda let it slide. Dem no tell you say if you wear sutana make you no go work for abbatoir?

Them 3 gather themself do Don't Test Me, now we are being told about class. O ti.

Choc City got murked. They should do something about it, and stop expecting their hype machine to swing it in their favor.

Mobinga, awesome analogy.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by medjai(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2011
MI not responding would have been class but then he has released a track and also featured on 'nobody tests me' and also the 'ten things you do after KH disses you' on Twitter. Let's not forget that he allegedly started the whole thingy with 'Fast Money, Fast Cars'.
What is worth doing is worth doing well. Since MI responded, he should have finished off KH
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by mcbhydemi: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2011
Its quite amazing how most M.I fans were all over the net happy, when he released 'beef', well i'm a fan also, i heard it but didn't see much spectacular about it. M.I decided to resurrect something that was practically dead, now that KH has replied with an amazing track, most M.i fans are now calling KH an attention seeker. Sounds crazy to me thou

THE SONG
Mad beats interwoven with smart lyrics,
I didn't really like kH in his 'Maga don pay' days, but i'm starting to feel the dude, M.i is getting lazy day by day,
i'm a fan of good lyrics.Therefore Kelly hansome takes the round with no doubts
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by LoveKing(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2011
AH Kelly na baba man

that guy has skills. I was just listening to a wacko guy like m.i ever since.

finish you boy nor even dey let am finish sef, still on repeat grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by 04kaa: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Ibime:

mc_bhydemi:

, M.i is getting lazy day by day,

THATS THE WHOLE POINT, MI IS GETTIN VERY LAZY AND LYRICALLY WEAK BY THE MINUTE, U CANT CALL URSELF THE BEST IN AFRICA,
AND LOSE TO A FUCXXKIN SINGER LIKE KH, AM LIKE WTF, EVEN KELLY HANDSOME CANNOT STAND HEAD TO SHOULDERS WITH NAIRALAND'S IBIME NOT TO TALK OF O4KA EBORA MERINDINLOGUN, THE POINT IS MI IS A DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE HIPHOP COMMUNITY. WE ARE ASHAMED OF HIM CUZ WE ALL THOT SOMEONE WAS HERE TO CHANGE THE NIGERIAN RAP GAME FORVER. HOW THE HELL WILL U CHANGE THE GAME IF U CANT BEAT ORDINARY KELECHUKWU, ??

@ MI , MI FANS AND CHOC CITY
IF YALL ARE READING THIS COME AND HIRE NAIRALAND BATTLE JUGGERNAUTS LIKE O4KA, IBIME AND CO, WE WILL FINISH KH OFF WITH A SINGLE SONG! THIS ONE NO BE BY MOUTH OR BY FUMBLE , GET INTO THE STUDIO WITH MR OLEKU ICE PRINCE AND JARGO FAGO MAGO AND FINISH KH OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.! I REPEAT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, CUZ HISTORY WILL NEVER FORGET THIS IF U LET KH WIN!

GET A DOPE ASS MOTHERFFCUKIN BEAT AND FINISH HIM OFF MORTAL KOMBAT STYLE.! THATS WHAT THE HIPHOP HEADS EXPECT FROM CHOC CITY! YOU GUYS ARE NOW TOO BIG TO LOSE TO ORDINARY KENECHUKWU A GODDAMN SINGER! THE STREET IS WAITING FOR A FUCCKXIN REPLY !
THIS IS GETTIN WAY OUT OF HAND., ORDINARY KELLY HANDSOME , I CANT BELIEF THIS! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by LoveKing(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2011
04kaa:

ORDINARY KELLY HANDSOME ,

Out off all the better wey you write , na this nonsense.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by 04kaa: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2011
LoveKing:

Out off all the better wey you write , na this nonsense.

ABIO
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by fdigital(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2011
tweeeew lipsrsealed , .i aint heard anything hot bars wiff this KH noise that u guys are claiming he murdered M.I. . , .no hard lines ,beats its unstable, . just making hell of noises as if his rapping for his girl friend. , lipsrsealed
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by 04kaa: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2011
fdigital:

tweeeew lipsrsealed ,,beat is unstable, .

clown, only goats will not understand that type of ugly beat
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by shotster50(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2011
04kaa u just dey stoke the fire abi,
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by tosinaded(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
yoji:

Then came nas vs jigga. Jigga had already peaked career wise so d beef didn't harm his career sales wise BUT it ressurected Nas' career cos then again jigga was seen as insensitive and callous to go after Nas for no reason when Nas was nursing his dying mother. Nas won cos not only was ether a great diss track, it reinforced his status as a legend cos illmatic sold like mad and subsequent album God son was a hit. Wats d point again, its your career status which is determined by public perception that determines who wins.

are u for real?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by khanye(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
Kelly Handsome . . . . . Nice oNe! wink
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by tosinaded(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2011
khanye:

Kelly Handsome . . . . . Nice oNe! wink
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by khanye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^is he not handsome? grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by shotster50(m): 2:00am On Jan 13, 2011
khanye:

^^is he not handsome? grin
As u no put 'no homo' we fit take ur wink anyhow lol
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by guente02(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2011
M.I na bross i wonda y him dey answer na Boy sef. . .Him for Do "people just beef, me just Bonning" dat kain tin. . .Mtscheew NonSense
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by mcbhydemi: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
How i wished m.i never released illegal music, he wouldn't be so much disappointment now
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by mcbhydemi: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
How i wished m.i never released illegal music, he wouldn't be so much disappointment now
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by 04kaa: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2011
mc_bhydemi:

hmm, or we wouldnt be dissappointed, cuz we actually expected more from him.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two by Genuflect(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
I was one of the people saying MI shoulda ignored Kelly Hansome, but baba dey form I can do all things. KH no dey fukk up. He knows what he is doing. He will release an album amidst all these wahala and make his money. Please, Ring The Bell #GBAGAUN!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Fela Really A Nigerian Icon / 2pac, B.I.G. Who made a greater impact in the hip-hop world? / Download Mp3: Sam Smith – To Die For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.