Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

BREAKING - Virus Hunters Who Search Bat Caves To Predict The Next Virus Outbreak - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING - Virus Hunters Who Search Bat Caves To Predict The Next Virus Outbreak (488 Views)

Inside Nigeria's Wet Markets, Lagos: Fears The Next Virus Could Come From Africa / Evidence That Shows China Might Have Hands In The Corona Virus Outbreak / What Led To Corona Virus Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING - Virus Hunters Who Search Bat Caves To Predict The Next Virus Outbreak by brantwitter: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
In 2009, predict was founded. funded by USAID, it is led by the University of California Davis, alongside
the Ecohealth Alliance, the Smithsonian institution, the wildlife conservation society, and Metabiota,
a Californian company that has developed an epidemic tracker.

virus hunters before entering the cave, the small team of scientists pulls on hazmat suits, face masks, and thick gloves to cover every inch of their skin. contact with bat droppings or urine could expose them to some of the world’s deadliest unknown viruses.

equipped with headlights, they set their nets up at the entrance of the dark opening overhung with bamboo trees, which is part of a vast system of limestone caves in China's.........Full details http://www.braintwitter.com/category/coronavirus-live-update/

Re: BREAKING - Virus Hunters Who Search Bat Caves To Predict The Next Virus Outbreak by anibi9674: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2020
We never suffer corona finish o
Re: BREAKING - Virus Hunters Who Search Bat Caves To Predict The Next Virus Outbreak by Mysticwebb: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2020
They have gone to inject gene mutating virus on bats, a genetically engineered virus will break out and they will be quick to tell us it is caused by bats because they know what they did with bats.
Humans seriously meddling with nature and turning around to pray to God for help
Re: BREAKING - Virus Hunters Who Search Bat Caves To Predict The Next Virus Outbreak by phelonrays: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2020
We haven't got a glimpse of hope as to how the World would survive with Corona, you wan go bring another one come add

What is wrong with this yankee feiful self

Re: BREAKING - Virus Hunters Who Search Bat Caves To Predict The Next Virus Outbreak by GOFRONT(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Make they do sharp sharp bring the virus come abeg....

Since Coronavirus seems to have disappointed me, let me anticipate the arrival of this one.......And when it finally land, I hope it get to kill Tinubu, Obasanjo, Babangida, Mamman Daura, Buhari, Elrufai, Yaya Bello, Bagudu, Buratai, Ali modu sherif, TY danjuma too numerous to mention.....

Abeg make nobody try Quote me pls......I'm on double drip at a National hospital

(1) (Reply)

. / COVID-19. Health Worker Protective Gown Available / Child Walks Like A Frog Because Of Mother’s Failed Abortion Attempts(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.