Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) (5579 Views)

The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Repair Works By Julius Berger At MCC Pedestrian Bridge Onitsha / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Tonway(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
The oil rich State of Akwa Ibom State, South-south of the country is so making it to the news for the wrong reason lately. From the disagreement with NCDC over COVID19, the sacking of the State’s Epidemiologist by government for disagreeing on the modalities of collected and tested sample of incident cases, and the politicization of development and construction works ongoing in the state.

For instance, Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district is one of the three senatorial districts in the state, and though the entire district was instrumental to the emergence of the current governor, Gov. (Deacon) Udom Gabriel Emmanuel as the governor, because of the unflinching decision of the his predecessor to installed him by all means, against every odds, the region has suffered marginalization without development in the last over four years of the governor. The deliberate marginalization is so much that it has become an embarrassment to the state and government. But as it is with a bully and any discriminatory person, the government is neck bend in continuous discrimination of the senatorial district that helped in stalling him, even to his shame and degradation of approving this kind of substandard road to the district in place of the original fly over that was earmarked for the famous British control post, by Old Itu Road. And as it is said in football coaching, “You are as good as your last job”, I hope customers patronizing the famous German construction giant, Julius Begger would do well to cross check with this road before assigning any road construction business to JJB, and I hope they would not mind to be identify with this road!. for more,...https://www.fon.com.ng/2020/04/see-this-amazing-road-constructed-by.html

1 Share

Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by IceLip: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
J.B really help in 9ja's road shaa, after overrated money as fee

2 Likes

Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by slimfit1(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2020
No comment
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2020
They named him Wike the wicked but I still love him. He's better than Ganduje and Yamaha Bello
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2020
They named him Wike the wicked but I still love him. He's better than Ganduje and Yamaha Bello
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Nukilia: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2020
@Op, where is the road?

3 Likes

Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by olamidedivotee(f): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
The headline is crazy

1 Like

Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by ejanla077: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Go buy better phone.

U wan dey snap wit ur tecno

For those aho query the need for good phone..
Na im be dis
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Hypnotise: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Audio construction
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by stobery(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by stobery(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
They named him Wike the wicked but I still love him.
He's better than Ganduje and Yamaha Bello

Are you kidding me right now? grin

2 Likes

Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Omotejohwo: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
This lockdown period, if you’re interested in saving money spent on power.
Click the link & fill the short form. Thank me later.

https://forms.gle/8DCQtQtjHwUXFhcHA

Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op ....abeg it's julius "berger" not beggar
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Never forget the most important task in life.

Amidst the global crises, ask yourself :

Is my soul prepared to meet my God?

Hand over your life to Jesus by asking him to come into your heart to be your new master.

This is the only condition necessary for you to be saved. Do not be deceived.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Come to Jesus today.
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by bmdmixer: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
wheres the road

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com
House ten got you covered
090 7525 2828
LAGOS
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by wiseone28: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op close this thread now..

Last year when you 2k almajiri where saying Akwa ibom is pdp, pdp is a religion. What were you expecting?

Don't complain.
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Graysons: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
where is the road? undecided
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Melezenawii: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
PDP palaver
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Melezenawii: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Are you sure , you know what you are saying?
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by gawu1: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
You mean the Christian governor;?
Really, someone's food is someone's poison.
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't like what you are doing op mr Tonway.

We are not here in posting bad roads here in east to shame and make our leaders to work on it..

Now you want to start your own.

please come back next year with this thread.

1 Like

Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
gawu1:
You mean the Christian governor;? Really, someone's food is someone's poison.
No, the Almajiri Gov. Yeye
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Melezenawii:
Are you sure , you know what you are saying?
I am not Drunk, I like him
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
stobery:

Are you kidding me right now? grin
No, I am killing u I guess
Re: See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo) by Friend22(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Give Ganduje despite his sins the resources of Wike and see if Rivers won't be better than. It is W1 the e southerners who are our problem and we think the north is and always is our problem when we don't want to think.
I forgot thinking is even what we want.
We rather wait for people to think for us than using our God given brains to see things ourselves with objectivity.
I am yet to see what Wike has done that is ev4wn up to Peter Odili's stanadard how much more Ameachi 's
Politics aside, Wike is just another glorified loud mouth that has no reason heading an important state like Rivers.
He lacks the charisma and the attitude of a leader even right from his days as a state minister of Education.
He was always loud and proud without any real substance to his character and persona

I can bet any day that Ganduje will outperform Wike any where leave aside Ganduje being a northerner.

I know you will mention the covid-19 mishap, that's a give no doubt but overall, I will choose a "gandollar" as you folks choose to call him over Wike.

(1) (Reply)

Dcp Abba Kyari Vindicated In Abbas Husshpupi Fraudster Deals / Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) / Yakubu: INEC Would Release 2023 Election Timetable When Electoral Bill Is Signed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.