Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? (1825 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? by Throwback: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Indigenous:

I can see Biafra issue is really tormenting you fool's, you better face your brown republic and stop attaching yourself to Biafra issue, useless people

You corrected your initial mistake (really), but still made the error of plural vs possessive (fool's).

Try and calm down so you stop trembling, and finish the 40days of mourning before coming back online.

It is enough that you are overburdened by grief and sorrow, don't add the agony and complication of high BP.

Ndo ooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? by Corrinthians(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Indigenous:

I can see Biafra issue is really tormenting you fool's, you better face your brown republic and stop attaching yourself to Biafra issue, useless people
Yen yen yen. I don't talk to Igbo ladies. Go and look for an Igbo man and cry on them. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? by Balogunodua(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Throwback:
According to Wikipedia, Nnamdi Kanu died on 15th April 2020.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu

Indeed, Kemi is always right with her investigative journalism as claimed by her IPOB supporters, but are now living in denial.

Modified: see below screenshot I took before it was quickly edited by IPOB propagandists.
Yep!
We all know dilector cownu is dead, the man wearing cownu face is an impostor, his real name is Gbola Katu from Gabon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? by BastardSage: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Hmmm...

I can see that you are serving them their own dish, hot.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? by BastardSage: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Wikipedia page. Anyone can edit it.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? by BastardSage: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Afospecialk:
I told you that the Coward cownu is dead since Kemi is involved

The Coward turn start of Biaforo republic is now in the past

Cownu is gone but the PMB he refer to as lifeless still alive to witness his demise

God is wonderful indeed
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? by BastardSage: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Throwback, come and see biafra English. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead? by Pascal9: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Even the Wikipedia n did not mention that he died, why all this nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha In Danger!!! Gov.obiano Please Help / Primate Elijah Ayodele Prophecies On Protest In America Comes To Pass / Edo Decides 2020- Live Update From Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.