Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner (293 Views)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner / Covid-19:they Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Covid-19, Obansanjo Exposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by Mixt: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Kano State Government has said the recent deaths in the state were caused by “complications arising from hypertension, diabetes, meningitis and acute malaria”.

The state Commissioner of Information, Muhammad Garba made this known in a statement on Sunday night.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/04/27/malaria-cause-of-kano-deaths-not-covid-19-commissioner/

Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by Romanoff(f): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Isn't it shameful that in 2020, these number of people are dying from a treatment ailment like Malaria?

Why will these people be playing politics with people's lives?
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Romanoff:
Isn't it shameful that in 2020, these number of people are dying from a treatment ailment like Malaria?

Why will these people be playing politics with people's lives?
You don't believe it was malaria?
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by Romanoff(f): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

I don't believe it. And if it indeed is Malaria then it is really Sad that malaria can kill such number of people in this present day and age where even primary health care centres should be capable of treating it.
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by donbachi(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Malaria abi na moneyria.
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Romanoff:

I don't believe it. And if it indeed is Malaria then it is really Sad that malaria can kill such number of people in this present day and age where even primary health care centres should be capable of treating it.
What do you believe?
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by Iyiataata92: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2020
ok
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by Jeromejnr(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

What do you believe?

So you believe it is malaria?

I thought Nigerians said these kind of diseases don't kill them.

So why should it be easy to believe it is malaria we have been used to for centuries and not the novel virus?
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by Iyiataata92: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
You yourself, do you believe it's malaria?
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Jeromejnr:

So you believe it is malaria?
Iyiataata92:

You yourself, do you believe it's malaria?
The source is not legit, they are still looking in it. Was just having a dialogue.
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by Harrynight(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
grin

Since the state and the federal government isn't complaining me too I agree with them Kano need to be depopulated!
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by EzzyCarter: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Re: Malaria Cause Of Kano Deaths, Not COVID-19 – Commissioner by josen16322(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
i always said dis corona birus is 9ja malaria typhoid in disguise just call me mr right grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Madagascar Donates Herbal Potion That Cures Coronavirus To Equatorial Guinea / Mysterious Deaths In Hadejia LG Jigawa State Explained / Nigerians React As Oyedepo Submits That Opening Markets, Closing Churches Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.