Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? (6007 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best / Which Nigerian Bank Card Works On Plimus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by drify: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hello guys,

I really want you to help me out here.
Which Nigerian credit card works for Facebook advertising? Please I really need this info.
Thanks
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by 1money: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
Any of the prepaid credit cards from Nigerian banks works. Try Intercontinental prepaid visa card.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by larryhomie(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2011
Most cards work try visa cards sha
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by youngint: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
I personally use Gtbank Visa Card and it works well for facebook.

Go on soun jo!
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by naijacutee(f): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
Facebook Ads now accept Paypal as payment.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by Carlc: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
youngint:

I personally use Gtbank Visa Card and it works well for facebook.

Go on soun jo!
sorry friend. U mite be right but gtb doesnt have a visa card. Its mastercard.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by 1money: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2011
Intercontinental prepaid visa card works on facebook.

@naijacuite- Nigerians are not accepted on paypal.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by gershal(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
How do i get my paypal account verified, if Nigerians are not accepted?
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by murphyaik(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2011
I use Zenith Bank web surffer for all my online transactions,and i know it is acceptable everywhere online.Cheers
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by mickoe0102: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2011
sorry friend. U mite be right but gtb doesnt have a visa card. Its mastercard

u re wrong gtb has visa card for those that have dom accounts. though it was mastercard before it was changed to visa card around april last year. the current mastercard is for those that operate savings and current accounts
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by murphyaik(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
I use Zenith Bank web surfer
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by emekauzor(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
murphyaik:

I use Zenith Bank web surffer for all my online transactions,and i know it is acceptable everywhere online.Cheers

Same here I use Zenith Websurfer, with an initial deposit of $100 you can use their service, mind you, Zenith Websurfer may not be accepted by all merchants online, as I have come to find out.

Also, you cannot recieve with the Zenith Websurfer

cheers
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by GideonG(m): 2:57am On Jan 23, 2011
Who says GTbank doesnt have a Visa Card? My friend you are really
left behind 'cos GTbank classic Visa Card is the best you can't compare
it with any. in fact you need to have a dom account b4 you can get it.
as I am typing my Visa card is inside my Wallet in my pocket.

I also use Zenithbank websurfer.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by kollyshow: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2011
Guys, there is no point in stressing yourself over this issue. Your GTB Debit Card will do the job. If you have a current account with GTB your Debit Card is ok I mean your so called ATM Card, it doesnt have to be whatever you call it.
That I use for my adverts and they charge it immediately.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by Fhemmmy: 6:35am On Jan 27, 2011
How could someone that is not based in Nigeria get a Nigerian Visa Card?
I heard i could load it up in Nigeria with Naira and when i need to use it in America or Canada, i could withdraw in $$, please could some confirm this and how does it really work
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

How could someone that is not based in Nigeria get a Nigerian Visa Card?
I heard i could load it up in Nigeria with Naira and when i need to use it in America or Canada, i could withdraw in $$, please could some confirm this and how does it really work

Yes it is true you can withdrawl dollars or pounds with the card, I used a Diamond bank card when i went to london and it worked BUT beware, They will take 25 percent of what you load on it. I did it before i knew and i was mad.
I dont know of other banks but i am talking of Diamond bank.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by Fhemmmy: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

Yes it is true you can withdrawl dollars or pounds with the card, I used a Diamond bank card when i went to london and it worked BUT beware, They will take 25 percent of what you load on it. I did it before i knew and i was mad.

You mean, if i load 1M Naira on the card, they will take 250,000 Naira?
And what would that be for?
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by ufofex(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Yes it is true you can withdrawl dollars or pounds with the card, I used a Diamond bank card when i went to london and it worked  BUT beware, They will take 25 percent of what you load on it. I did it before i knew and i was mad.

Would you be kind enough to share your experience with us please?
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
ufofex:

Yes it is true you can withdrawl dollars or pounds with the card, I used a Diamond bank card when i went to london and it worked  BUT beware, They will take 25 percent of what you load on it. I did it before i knew and i was mad.

Would you be kind enough to share your experience with us please?

I hope the gentleman will share his ordeal with us oh
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by healthy: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
Try NigeriaPay Virtual Credit Cards; http://www.nigeriapay.com/Visaorder.php
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by LoveKing(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
Zenith websurfer card.you dont need to have an account with zenith to get the card. Its sweet for facebook and adwords.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by buycheappc: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2011
if you need a free ads account on facebook , join me now on facebook.com/minimarket1989
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2011
LoveKing:

Zenith websurfer card.you dont need to have an account with zenith to get the card. Its sweet for facebook and adwords.

how much are they selling this card, I seriously need it. Thanks
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by LoveKing(m): 6:23am On Feb 12, 2011
H$LBroker:

how much are they selling this card, I seriously need it. Thanks

Its not for sale. Go with your i.d and $100 to Zenith bank and get the card. The $100 is for initial funding of the card,not payment.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by larryhomie(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2011
People treat our naija cards like leprosy. Our card works like every other card in the world and even though online merchants might reject our card cos of the nigerian factor, they usully give alternatives like sending your card pix and your scanned passport. Once this card is your, you shouldn't have any problem. Nigerian forget paypal if you don't seriously need it!
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by paybiz: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2011
it is preferable that you use paypal. because some creditcard are block due to non acceptance of some nigeria billing address card by some foreign merchant. but if you dont have paypal, you can make use of mpaying service for payment through paypal.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by larryhomie(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2011
I would advice we forget paypal and focus on what is more important. Our Nigerian cards would work perfectly, I have used it before
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by kg(f): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
Carlc:

sorry friend. U mite be right but gtb doesnt have a visa card. Its mastercard.

Helloooooooooooo! GTBank has Visacard that is what I use till today, they use to have Mastercard but no more
What they have is Naira Mastercard which is a different product entirely.

If you live in Nigeria, forget paypal.
Re: Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? by DualCore1: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
All cards with the Mastercard and Visa logo should work if you pass proper verification.
What holds some cards from working is the fact that you are a Nigerian and we have a history. Therefore you would need to prove beyond all (reasonable and unreasonable) doubts that you are not a "Nigerian" (no offense). This means having at hand at least 2 scanned copies of Government issued IDs, a recent utility bill and scanned copies of the back and front of the card, with only the last four digits visible.

Personally I have used the Zenith prepaid websurfer card on facebook, google and a couple of other stores. I have used the GTBank mastercard for more serious deals online as this is tied directly to my bank account.

For the dude talking about paypal. As a Nigerian, its one thing to get a paypal account, its another thing to get it verified and its yet another thing to keep it from limitations. There's more. . . its a totally different thing to get out of a "limited" situation with your paypal account. I have two paypal accounts (premiere and personal) and have run them for a while from Nigeria (one was once limited but I provided all documents required and got it back). I got them up and running myself but not without the consultancy from a client who i built an ecurrency site for. You can check his site out at www.ecashshop.com and you can use the Chat feature on the site and get the details of what it will take to get and maintain a paypal account from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flour Mills To Open Application For N39.9b Rights Issue / Importation From Vietnam! Successdigest Extra Interview Page! / Let Me Guide You For Free On Mini Importation Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.