Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. (2652 Views)

UNIBEN Professor, Alexander Emoghene, Dies / O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G / SexForGrades: UNIBEN Professor Defend Lecturers, Says Some Girls Want STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Newpost: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Uniben professor gives a detailed analysis of the Covid-19 figures in Nigeria using mathematics terms. He further said that mathematicians can solve the problem facing Nigeria

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921304204967767/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Jackossky(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wahala
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Marshal9: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prof Osagede, Very funny man that year

1 Like

Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Carlanderson: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Marshal9:
no be lie o he was my project supervisor that year. how time fly.
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by RTSC: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prof osagede.

This guy lashed so many uniben girls that year.
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Emestar1999: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
The earth itself is mathematics
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Parko(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Prof. F.E.U. Osagiede he is the current Dean, Faculty of Physical Sciences. Greatest UNIBEN!
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
This politician. Na only school politics he said. Ashawo man. He no dey use eye see fine gal for department. Fvck almost all the gals in my set.
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:31am On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
BadLuckonmyGame:
This politician. Na only school politics he said. Ashawo man. He no dey use eye see fine gal for department. Fvck almost all the gals in my set.
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Mrshape: 5:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Newpost:
Uniben professor gives a detailed analysis of the Covid-19 figures in Nigeria using mathematics terms. He further said that mathematicians can solve the problem facing Nigeria

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921304204967767/

Cc lalasticala
Cc seun
I DISAGREE WITH HIM.

I disagree with him the number of persons can not increase exponentially.

Exponential is continues data
Geometric is discontinuous data.

Continuous data occurs at all values integer or decimal
That means you are telling me that you can find 10.5 persons that are infected with corona virus.

I BEG TO BE CORRECTED

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Mrshape:

I DISAGREE WITH HIM.

I disagree with him the number of person can not increase exponentially.

Exponential is continues data
Geometric is discontinuous data.

Continuous data occurs at all values integer or decimal
That means you are telling me that you can find 10.5 persons that are infected with corona virus.

I BEG TO BE CORRECTED
just disregard what the guy is saying. He got his prof through school politics. He was my lecturer, he no know anything apart from how he want take do fvckery around department and school.
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Goodmorn: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2021
Marshal9:
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by CaIIMeAthena(f): 2:48am On Jan 25, 2021
RTSC:
Prof osagede.

This guy lashed so many uniben girls that year.
two witnesses, which means the allegations could be true
Re: Uniben Professor Gives A Detailed Analysis Of The Covid-19 Figures In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Goodmorn:

Wow, you know him? He was in 300l when I was in 200l far back then. You school at uniben?
you must have gone to school like 30 years ago shocked

(1) (Reply)

Police Can Never Be Army -What Force Men Noticed that Civilians won't understand / Students Run For Their Lives After Spotting Large Snake In The Toilet (VIDEO) / Pls What Is Jamb & Post Ume Cut Off Mark For Medine In Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.