Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

How I Made Over 30k Through Video Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Over 30k Through Video Ads (545 Views)

EARN OVER 30k EVERYWEEK ONLINE / How I Made Over 30k Through Video Ads In A Week / Make Over 30k In A Month With Lifetime Registration Of 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over 30k Through Video Ads by Mrtopito: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
*How I made over 30k from Video ads*

Do you know that a lot of audience on social media are fans of Video ads

Do you know that have a skill in video can make you make more sales for your business

Do you want another source of income

Do you want to start earning 6figure income running video ads

Am organising a class that I will teach how to create video ads that will attract a lots of customers to attract to keep patronize you over and over again.

The class is starting on 29th April on Wednesday

You will learn how to make video ads

You will learn how to create 2D explainer videos

You will learn how to create 3D explainer videos

You will learn how to create whiteboard animation

Is that all know

� You will have access to 3D cartoon Animation(worth 3k)

Access to Instagram for business(worth 5k)

Access to other ebooks worth (7k)

All this worth 15k but am slashing it to a promo price of #1500 for the first 20 people to Register

It is left for you to take action click on my link below and type interested

https:///2348186435156

To pay for the class don't miss

Finally if after Reading this post and you refuse to take action will your business improve after 29th April this Wednesday it will goes back #3000 only take action now click the link below to make payment

https:///2348186435156

See you in class
Note this post will be deleted soon

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank, Other Banks Release Guidelines Customers Must Follow To Enter Their Bank / Sachet Pure Water Business Plan In Nigeria / Feasibility Study / FG Promises IMF: Nigerians'll Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.