Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) (57557 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by kadiri3(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
AgroTrade:
Corona is real. Don't be deceived
so u bliv any death na Coro?
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by budaatum: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dee60:

I understand. I am not pointing fingers at you! Just commenting for clarification sake.
I know. And thanks.
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by TOPEADE1: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am just sad that every death in Nigeria is aligned with Covid-19, the man died of asthma and high blood pressure. He suffered the attack at home but died before he could get medical attention.

We need to be sure of the news out there.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Avalancheman: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

Sharap! Liar. You watched from your grave. My family seems to be biting you because apparently you have none and never will. My wife and children are living their best lves. Please go and jump.in thd lagoon. Frustrated lone ranger. Jealousy kee you dia!

You and your sick family can't possibly be living your best lives when the fear of Coronavirus is already killing you.

Don't worry, you are free to stay back while the rest of us resume our normal lives on May 4.

Cowards!
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Digmygold: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:

You and your sick family can't possibly be living your best lives when the fear of Coronavirus is already killing you.

Don't worry, you are free to stay back while the rest of us resume our normal lives on May 4.

Cowards!

I thought your father was a gardener im Asorock because you were vehemently sure it will end today fvcking retard.

Hahahaha, its no longer today , its now May 4? God punish your hoe mama! Fvck off old tortoise. God punish you and kill you and all members of your poverty DNA family with covid19.. Hungry hustler. Your hustle is fraud though. Sit home all day street urchin. Im done with you. You lost and i dont bandy with permanent losers like you. Fvcjk outta my mention.
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So na only Coro dey kill people now abi angry angry. Una wehdone oo sad
donbachi:
No more natural deaths in nigeria..anybody wey die na coronavirus kill am..dem 4get sey hypertension na silent killer and so many adult nigerians get one underlined health.

Would you prefer another ailment to be attributed to the death of someone killed by Coro?
Less than 30 deaths had been ascribed to Coro in Nigeria, that figure is still less than the number of Nigerians that are dying on daily basis. Common sense should tell you guys that. You guys should stop this madness, it is getting boring
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Avalancheman: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digmygold:

I thought your father was a gardener im Asorock because you were vehemently sure it will end today fvcking retard.

Hahahaha, its no longer today , its now May 4? God punish your hoe mama! Fvck off old tortoise. God punish you and kill you and all members of your poverty DNA family with covid19.. Hungry hustler. Your hustle is fraud though. Sit home all day street urchin. Im done with you. You lost and i dont bandy with permanent losers like you. Fvcjk outta my mention.
u
Even if your useless late father died as a gardener, must you continue to hate him in death

The way you are so pained, I hope you don't drink sniper tonight.

I am so happy. You are the loser here. And I have taught a serious lesson.

The lockdown has been relaxed effective May 4. There will be no further address to that effect. It doesn't matter what NCDC figures rise to. It's a done deal.

An extension would have meant that the president would need to give another address to lift the lockdown on May 4 depending on the circumstances on ground.

Can you now sir that you are a semi-literate dullllard and above all, the loser
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by adesys: 3:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Investigation...Nija...where our forensics
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by IBTG: 4:37am On Apr 28, 2020
May God heal the land,Amen....RIP man
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Geesaintagape: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Covid-19 related death rate is very high in Nigeria compare to other African countries
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
R.I.P angry
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Life.......a minute, one is full of it and bubbling...and another minute.....one is gone....
Make best use of it and be a happy soul.
One minute you high
Next minute shi t is tragic...The Game( Better Days)
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by ishitinyourmouf: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
shogsmania:

Shut the fvck up,how many deaths makes the news here daily,you're a big liar if your uncle died of hypertension no one will tell you to write covid-19 as cause of death
for the first time u made sense, i will spare this account
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by ericmor: 4:07am On Apr 29, 2020
TOPEADE1:
I am just sad that every death in Nigeria is aligned with Covid-19, the man died of asthma and high blood pressure. He suffered the attack at home but died before he could get medical attention.

We need to be sure of the news out there.

First he did not die at home cause he was taking by Covid-19 ambulance cus he called for it when he got to the stage that he couldn’t breath pretty well and was tested negative to covid-19 but he was battling pneumonia and other underlying complication since December
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by liquidfaya: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Digmygold:

Sharap! Liar. You watched from your grave. My family seems to be biting you because apparently you have none and never will. My wife and children are living their best lves. Please go and jump.in thd lagoon. Frustrated lone ranger. Jealousy kee you dia!
too bad your own father threw you into the garbage bin as a baby. Frustrated reject.

Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Liposure: 7:33pm On May 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
So sad,rest in peace
hi
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:38pm On May 01, 2020
Hi
Re: Babajide Arije Dies Of COVID-19 Hours To 60th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) by U1(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2020
Ninethmare:
It's very painful to see someone who owes you money not wearing a face mask.

Nigerians! They will joke with anything. You berra go buy am one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tongue Of A Woman Bitten By A Poisonous Spider (Graphic Photos) / Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / 14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.