Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How COVID-19 Made Me A LAND Owner! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How COVID-19 Made Me A LAND Owner! (519 Views)

How Covid 19 Dramatically Change Our Environment / Cheap Affordable Land In Ibadan, Become A Land Owner / Be A Land Owner With Just 250,000naira In Ilamija,lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How COVID-19 Made Me A LAND Owner! by reehhomes: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
A TESTIMONY OF MRS FADEKE!

"I am an entirely pessimistic person regarding sales and purchases of landed property and I make sure I investigate finitely before I invest in a property moreover even refer a client.
I stumbled upon a landed property of 60 by 120 dry land ( As we call it wink ) at a strategic nice location. I didn't believe the price it was too cheap to be true and I decided to find out due to the ongoing pandemic,I had enough time to visit the government offices to check the validity of the land and other necessary information on purchasing at this location. Boom!! shocked all was valid... It still beat my mind that lands could be this cheap and agents are out there who are interested in overseeing the value of clients investing in properties during this period.
I didn't plan this but I had to invest due to the limited land available and I got allocated my land immediately.
My deeds of agreement is currently been arranged and a corner piece is installed till I am ready to continue my construction on it.
If not for COVID-19, I wouldn't even believe in cheap properties like this and I.wouldn't have had enough time to check the validity of the land. Although through a testing time like this, I will come out as a land owner and I wish God's grace allows me to continue investing in my future and that of my children"

We love testimonies at Reeh homes and properties

.....bringing value to your investment

(1) (Reply)

Super Fully Ready 1 Bedroom Bungalow (move In Ready) / An Excecutive 2 Story Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Omole For Sale / Nice Room And Parlour Self Contain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.