Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

"My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals (1112 Views)

Rihanna: My Mum Told Me I Am Igbo / Finally Mercy Reveals The Nigerian Celebrity Handling Her Instagram Page / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Lexx129: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
"My Mum told me she tried to abort me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy reveals in premiere of mercy&ike show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyyashKvK8c

Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by ignis: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
How can we be sure?

1 Like

Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Dominatrix(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Whatever bitch, this show is uncalled for!

3 Likes

Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Righteousness89(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
In other Words, you are a Product of GOD'S Mercies!

My Sister , you need to Represent GOD ALMIGHTY!

You are a Product of His Mercy!

A lot of kids didn't get the Mercy u got!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by CoronaVirusPro: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wise decision that never materialized.

Now she has a Hoe as a daughter and nothing can be done.

4 Likes

Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Balaxx: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

u harsh oooo

3 Likes

Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Lexx129: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
How can we be sure?

Lol... What do want t hear again
Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by PureGoldh(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Just speechless
Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by vastolord4(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Really emotional lie! Attention is all she seeks

2 Likes

Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Ayoleeboy007: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
na WA o, so in other words her mum gave birth to her outside wedlock. Looks like the oldest profession runs in their family.

2 Likes

Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Corbin: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Scammmmm
Na wa oo
Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by BastardSage: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

[/s]
Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Lexx129: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
na WA o, so in other words her mum gave birth to her outside wedlock. Looks like the oldest profession runs in their family.

We don't know if it was outside wedlock o.. Matbe her father later did the right thing
Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Koko1119: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is there any differnce from dat.
Re: "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals by Digmygold: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Koko1119:
Is there any differnce from dat.

Kai sufri o. Una wicked o.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Sentence To 20 Year Imprisonment / Will Smith's Love Rival August Alsina Hits Back At Jada's 'entanglement' Bombshe / Endsars:laycon, Mark Angel, Yul And Several Nollywood Celebrities Storm Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.