Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? (1900 Views)

David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by lastmessenger: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Forget 2023 and focus on how to come out of the pendamic ravaging Nigeria and the whole world.
None of you arguing here will make the ministerial nominee of the man that will win the 2023 presidential candidate. Stop being foolish and develope yourself. Be useful to yourself and humanity.
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by BastardSage: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
shocked shocked shocked
[/s]
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:
ok na ...why do u people keep opening thread for igbos ...do u now love Igbo more than igbos ?

Bruv, show me a thread I have ever opened for Igbos. I personally no send una at all.

I only tackle Igbos because you have made SW and her people the epicenter of your hate virus so I feel no way paying you back ala reap the wind sow the whirlwind.

If you lot learn to stay in your lane and leave Yorubas alone then I don't care about Igbos either way.

You are no political threat to Yorubas. Your 2023 ambition is a joke.
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by MasterKernel: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
kayfra:

You are conflating different things. Ignore producing a presidential candidate in a party they've invested a lot in is a typical progression in ambition. We know presidency doesn't do much to life outcomes, but Igbos have power ambitions just like any red blooded mammal

Don't you think Nigeria, needs your wealth of knowledge, instead of investing your energy in enemy's camp?
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by Ayekotoo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

Apart from tinubu who has political structure

U mean osibanjo that lost his own unit ?

Lol fayami ? Bros are you for real

Fashola that has failed as a minister ?

The way you people hype yourself eeh is mind boggling ....fashola and fayemi on that list have me rolling on the floor ....u for add ambode and arebeshola na LMAO

No Igbo dead or alive is better than Fashola. Can't speak for the rest Aspirants.
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by Ayekotoo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Igbos are the only people that will tell you a proactive leader like Fashola failed as minister whereas no leader in their enclave is better than him

Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by mrvitalis(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ayekotoo:

No Igbo dead or alive is better than Fashola. Can't speak for the rest Aspirants.
In what way is fashola better or even up to Peter obi ?
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by mrvitalis(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Grayoso:

Bruv, show me a thread I have ever opened for Igbos. I personally no send una at all.

I only tackle Igbos because you have made SW and her people the epicenter of your hate virus so I feel no way paying you back ala reap the wind sow the whirlwind.

If you lot learn to stay in your lane and leave Yorubas alone then I don't care about Igbos either way.

You are no political threat to Yorubas. Your 2023 ambition is a joke.

The op is from North right ?
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by Ayekotoo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

In what way is fashola better or even up to Peter obi ?

Fashola is better than in him in all ramifications.

Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by mrvitalis(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Fashola is better than in him in all ramifications.
Lol fashola that tinubu made governor ? Lol that could not even put his successor na him u won use compare to Peter obi that was already a billionaire before he became governor

Una na hype na way Bros relax compare obi and tinubu not fashola Oga
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by kayfra: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
MasterKernel:

Don't you think Nigeria, needs your wealth of knowledge, instead of investing your energy in enemy's camp?

That's a different topic. I have zero enemies
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by MasterKernel: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
kayfra:

That's a different topic. I have zero enemies

It's not a different topic, charity begins at home. Nigeria sits on a gunpowder of insurgency, poverty and illiteracy, and you're busy helping Igbos.

For your information, we don't consider you as a friend, kindly advise your kinsmen, we don't take advise of an enemy, we know what you're trying to achieve with your Greek Gift.
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by kayfra: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
MasterKernel:

It's not a different topic, charity begins at home. Nigeria sits on a gunpowder of insurgency, poverty and illiteracy, and you're busy helping Igbos.

For your information, we don't consider you as a friend, kindly advise your kinsmen, we don't take advise of an enemy, we know what you're trying to achieve with your Greek Gift.

Greek gift?

Aren't you deserving of a PDP presidential nomination? If any group deserves it in PDP, it's the Igbos.
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by Sctests: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
kayfra:
It rather seems illogical that the Igbos that have invested a lot emotionally, financially and psychologically into PDP since 1998 conventions are not embracing the perfect opportunity to be the party's flag bearer.

Out of all the deserving ethnic groups in PDP, the Igbos not only deserve the nomination, they have earned it with reliable support and votes. They have over 90% stakeholder participation in PDP. It's amazing why there's very little interest in seeking for that ticket with a Northerner as VP. If there's any ambition expressed, it's the illogical demand for APC, a party that they loath and never vote for, to nominate an Igbo candidate as the flag bearer. Isn't that upside down warped logic?

What's the matter and please don't come here with Biafra rants. We know that's a gimmick grin

Why didn't SW contest against GEJ and Buhari in 2015, 2019? grin

We know that you yoruba have been having sleepness night since the SESS region made it clear they'll vote North if yoruba contests 2023 which is rightfully the turn of the East based on zoning (turn by turn).

No amount of goading, mocking, insults or shouting slaves!' will stop you from facing the North+SE+SS if by chance, APC gives you yorubas the ticket in 2023 instead of the East. We are not emotional yorubas.

Thank God you know you don't have the numbers, especially since you are the persona non grata of the south. Your defeat will be thunderous like that of Awo at the polls since you guys hate equity and justice.

You will not be allowed to jump the queue. It is the rightful turn of the East, support it and wait for your own turn or contest and lose to the rest of the country.

You will not be allowed to grab power before your rightful turn so that you can taunt and insult us the more.
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by MasterKernel: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
kayfra:

Greek gift?

Aren't you deserving of a PDP presidential nomination? If any group deserves it in PDP, it's the Igbos.

This is the only reason why Nigeria will never move forward, channeling energy into the wrong ventures. We don't need you, advise yourself, thanks.
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by Lot13(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
mrvitalis:

How old are you ?
I was going to ask him same.
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by HeadShot: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sammy07:
They are slaves to PDP
Slaves to Ijaws
Slaves to Wike
Slaves to Yoruba
Slaves to Hausa

We know Buhari and Fulani slaves
Those who need to be shown the moon...
Because they are blind to see it for themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by kayfra: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Lot13:
I was going to ask him same.

How old is your grandpa?
Re: Why Are Igbos Afraid Of PDP Presidential Nomination? by kayfra: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Sctests:

Why didn't SW contest against GEJ and Buhari in 2015, 2019? grin

We know that you yoruba have been having sleepness night since the SESS region made it clear they'll vote North if yoruba contests 2023 which is rightfully the turn of the East based on zoning (turn by turn).

No amount of goading, mocking, insults or shouting slaves!' will stop you from facing the North+SE+SS if by chance, APC gives you yorubas the ticket in 2023 instead of the East. We are not emotional yorubas.

Thank God you know you don't have the numbers, especially since you are the persona non grata of the south. Your defeat will be thunderous like that of Awo at the polls since you guys hate equity and justice.

You will not be allowed to jump the queue. It is the rightful turn of the East, support it and wait for your own turn or contest and lose to the rest of the country.

You will not be allowed to grab power before your rightful turn so that you can taunt and insult us the more.

So you have no other ambition but to play second or third fiddle?

Stop attaching your group to SS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Upcoming Technology That Will Change The World / Yorubas And Igbos For A Reunion Party / Why Igbo Man Can't Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.