Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Free Covid-19 Giveaway! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Free Covid-19 Giveaway! (495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Covid-19 Giveaway! by reehhomes: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
We know u like Buy 1 Get 1 Free business
I can see you smiling!

Our tested and trusted agency properties has this for you

The land is situated at:
•Chrystland Estate by Augustine University, along Epe road,Ibeju-Lekki,Lagos

Price: N800,000 per 500sqm of land

The GIVEAWAY PACKAGES ARE

BUY 3 PLOTS....GET 1 PLOT FREE
BUY 6 PLOTS ..... GET 2 PLOTS FREE

The juicy side is ....you can pay on instalment fee of 30% the total purchase price and you will still be allocated your land till after the lockdown to top up your payment.... Mind blowing right cool

I was also very shocked. Who gives land like this[i] (because it looks almost free to me wink )[/i]

This area is residential and commercially pleasing and ROI is 40% increase on purchase price with 6months of purchase and we will also consult you on purchasing of properties and land investment....so why leave your money in the bank while u can invest and get returns??

Get this properties on as low as 30% installments payment and be a land owner today

NB: THIS AWOOF VALUE ENDS ON THE 30TH OF APRIL, 2020.......so hurry, so you can merry at this investment!!

Contact us on 08105788795 or 09029741400

....bringing value to your investment

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land At Okegun Ebeju Lekki / Where To Buy 3D 5D Murals In Lagos Interior Decoration Design / 5 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale In Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.