Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira (10098 Views)

FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access / Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by ShoeShineGuy: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Rubbish talk. And how do you know he is not the same person with multiple ID collecting payment. You won't say this trash if you have knowledge of how such websites are operated at the back end.

Super rubbish talks!
By their posts, ye shall know them!!
He's definitely an insider and his kind full here berekete.. I can't even understand how they feel they're smarter than everybody else sef..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by kingshrd: 3:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Textra:
It is foolish to say that it crashes... Because they opened again after the suspension for some hours.

Moreover. If you use your brain and know what's happening you will see that the administrator don't collect a dime from anybody. You pay to whoever you are paired with.

The website is still working perfectly.

You wanna join contact me..

Some just love bad news.

If you can't take risk, do not discouraged others.
The rich take risk,
The poor gives excuses

And blames everybody for their failure.
the person they put you with does that person belong to your family mehn common sense not so common
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Island01: 4:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Hello nairalanders I still make money from home during this lockdown, if interested check my signature, and thank me later
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Kingrexyl(m): 5:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Textra:

The last time I check, it wasn't your money...

And I have been paid at different time... If you need testimony. While will I even show you... Keep waiting for our downfall.. You dry up in the sun.
This one will never have sense, am sure you are one of them.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by BambiBliss(f): 5:20am On Apr 28, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Lol.
Their family "GIFT.AL.WORLD crashed last week.

Nigerians no dey learn.
lol you mean giftal world don kpafuka?
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Textra(m): 5:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
This one will never have sense, am sure you are one of them.

Is it your sense?
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by TheMan3: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Rubbish talk. And how do you know he is not the same person with multiple ID collecting payment. You won't say this trash if you have knowledge of how such websites are operated at the back end.
if you know this , then why will you invest?

What I see here is are people who knew exactly the risks involved , but went ahead hoping to get something out before it crashes definitely. When they are not so lucky, they call for the heads of the owners. Surprisingly the owner may not even have the money. Ponzi schemes always crashes.

But you knew the risk.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by peeps4u: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Anyone who still invests in these schemes; ponzi and online investment platforms, doesn't deserve mercy.

Box value has also left his investors in agony and confusion for about 2 months now and the owner still insulted them on Easter over their money.

Anyone with right senses should have known now that no future with all these online scams.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by ScotMisile: 6:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Maga don pay....heh heheheh
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Aystarz: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Lol.
Their family "GIFT.AL.WORLD crashed last week.

Nigerians no dey learn.

This is why we keep voting for bad leaders. Naija people get mad cognitive problem o. We just never learn.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by ednut1(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Sweet scam grin
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Roon9(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2020
SUPERPACK:

The boy made the most foolish statement ever. Jesus Christ! So people are still that dumb

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by bigiyaro(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
SUPERPACK:
some folks are still in the stone ages when it comes to tech issues.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Mineisgrace(f): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2020
leckzyb:
Foolish people everywhere, they learnt nothing from MMM and co.

Get rich investments are the fastest way to lose you hard earned money.

Go on, one day sense will hit you people.
Nigerians have a very short memory
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Why won't naija people learn? The most painful part of the story is that they labour more than legit business where their money will be safe. Please, do simple legit business. There are simple business, even in this lockdown. With those money you're gambling with, start an international business right from your room with all the support behind you to succeed.

If you're serious, send your WhatsApp number to my signature below and get the gist of it.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by ashawopikin(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:
Congratulations to them
abi o, nigerians will never learn
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by demsy21(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2020
What about Crowd1? Is it going to meet the same fate?
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Lexusgs430: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2020
demsy21:
What about Crowd1? Is it going to meet the same fate?

When they start experiencing financial social distancing, the crowd1 would eventually fail........... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by stonZ1: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Hahahahahhahahah
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by rosieflower2(f): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
People still do ponzi? shocked
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by ayanbaba2(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
IDERAWOLE:
Why won't naija people learn? The most painful part of the story is that they labour more than legit business where their money will be safe. Please, do simple legit business. There are simple business, even in this lockdown. With those money you're gambling with, start an international business right from your room with all the support behind you to succeed.

If you're serious, send your WhatsApp number to my signature below and get the gist of it.

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by ednut1(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2020
rosieflower2:
People still do ponzi? shocked
of course. I was even warning a friend this week. A nairalander o. She was posting one fx investment that guarantees 13% monthly. Imagine
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by peeps4u: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2020
ednut1:
of course. I was even warning a friend this week. A nairalander o. She was posting one fx investment that guarantees 13% monthly. Imagine

You never heard 100% in 24 hours.

Or

"We have a student package today for new members, invest $500 and get $5000 in 24 hours. Offers last for today"
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by rosieflower2(f): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2020
ednut1:
I will never forget the likes of MMM that dealt with us.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by dannybrasky(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Basically.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by giftedheart1(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2020
My ppl perish because they lack wisdom! Only a fool would fall victim of ponzi in this era. Let them accept there sorrow and move on.

Once beaten twice shy...
Twice beaten? Then a fool forever!
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2020
ashawopikin:
abi o, nigerians will never learn

They will.. maybe in their GRAVE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mt6580 Custom Development Thread / Oneplus One 3GB RAM 64GB Phone. 2014 Flagship Killer / Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.