Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode (279 Views)

Anti - Corruption Fight: Buhari’s Most Hypocritical And Ironic Quote / Exclusive: Dasuki Sambo, Ahmad Gumi Using Bandits To Fight Buhari Administration / We’ve Uncovered 476 Online Sites Set Up To Fight Buhari-led Govt ― Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by adolnjoku: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
FANI KAYODE – I am totally and completely opposed to Buhari and I shall fight his Government until the day that I die. That is a given.

I am also committed to fighting the cause of my people, the Anagos, the sons and daughters of Oduduwa and the people of South Western Nigeria and to, at best, join hands with them to establish our own nation which we shall call Oduduwa Republic or, at worse, defending their interest and bettering their lot in the evil and unworkable contraption called Nigeria. Again that is a given.

These two causes are causes that I will NEVER abandon and that I will always hold fast to as long as there is life in me NO MATTER WHAT! I would rather die as a free [b]Continue Reading...[/b]

Re: I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by DATACUG00000(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Baba Don vess o
Re: I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by Ezewuzie01: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Analysing the statement very well, it means FFK is saying he will die before the end of Buhari's govt cool
Re: I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by ibksiv(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't know why some persons hate you. My love is yours though.
Re: I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Drivels of a Rabbied Dog
Re: I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by SocialFinance: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
We know why

Buhari will never give you yam to eat

..... and he will ensure you vomit the one already.eaten

Coke head. NEXT pls
Re: I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by Raymeskey: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Then I must say you have nothing to do
I can't imagine my self fighting what I know vividly I can't beat so why am I wasting my time.

It is high time Nigerians stopped expecting something from the government because they are not up to anything.
Re: I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by chatinent: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
That means he's telling them he needs his death nigh.
Re: I Will Continue To Fight Buhari’s Govt Until The Day That I Die–fani Kayode by Fidelismaria: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020

Ride on fani

(1) (Reply)

Update Of Today's Convid-19 Report From NCDC / Nigeria A Miracle Country / Is Blackmail Now Public Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.