Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Am Tired Of D!ck, My Husband Is Knacking Me Too Much–married Woman (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Tired Of D!ck, My Husband Is Knacking Me Too Much–married Woman (video) (788 Views)

I Trapped My 'energetic' House Boy So He Can Be Knacking Me - Wife Confesses / I Think Kiddwaya Is 'knacking' Erica Now And Tolanibaj Is Begging - Vee(video) / Tonto, You Wanna F#ck My Husband The Way You F#ck Toyin Lawanis Husband? - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of D!ck, My Husband Is Knacking Me Too Much–married Woman (video) by Chiboynj(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
A Married woman has called on the president of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo to end the COVID-19 lockdown with immediate effect on behalf of all women as they are fed up with the kind of sexual engagements they are getting from their partners.

In a video shared online, the lady pleaded on behalf of all Ghanaian women.

According to her, they are tired already as a result of the constant demand for $ex by their partners from dawn to dusk and again. Men have taken advantage of the lockdown.

She said: ”You wake up in the morning an erected pen!s is waiting for you. They chop you finish then you prepare food for them to eat. Then they go on social media or watch TV.

Watch Video On [b]Instagram...[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Latest News On Hushpuppi Arrest: Harrysong Blames People For Being The Cause. / Michael Jackson Cleared Of All 10 Cases Of Child Abuse & Molestation (video & P) / Laycon And Nengi Yansh Nah 5 & 6, Watch And See - Big Brother Naija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.