Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity (863 Views)

Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Oceanic Bank Visa Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by rhamzus(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2011
How true is this, cos my 7 digits dey one of d banks
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
abeg clarify,
are they having a meltdown or something?!
my digits dey there too o
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by rhamzus(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2011
i no know, na person tell me say make i go withdraw my cash
i need confirmation on this forum too
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by tjskii(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2011
well from wat i read in the papers,apparently these banks retrenched their workers and cut them off without any benefits,so organized labour threatened to shut them down or shud i say picket them by tuesday,if the issue isn't resolved,in the meantime customers ave been advised to withdraw their funds before then,as there is no way of knowing how long theyll be shutdown
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2011
thanks for the info, tjiskii wink
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by SexyBabie(f): 2:02am On Jan 10, 2011
thanks for the info
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by Talkwisdom(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2011
Tanx man,i appreciate a lot
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2011
There is no going to be any shut down. ok? Dont Panic.
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by saridonp2: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2011
Its better not to withdraw your money because the Cbn said it again last Friday that those banks have no problem of liquidation and you dont know what would happen to those sound banks this year.
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by kayzed(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2011
How can a union close down a bank? Did they give them the licience in the first place? These staff were retrenched for fraudulent activities like the case of oceanic bank. Why didn't they picket during the mass retrenchment in dec 2009? All these inconsistencies on the part of these unions self.
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by isbir(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
It is better to heed to the advice of the people
than to remain adamant about the shutdown
of the involved banks.
If you have any amount in them, go and withdraw
it before it is too late for you
I don yarn my own oooooooooooo
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by fexlist(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2011
it just`rumour i have digits in those banks also
Re: Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity by monopolist: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
Bring your 6 and 7 digits so we can help invest them in our FOODBANK

kingolusola@gmail.com

Your investment is safe in agric because it is a real sector.

LIQUIDITY IS EVERY 6 MONTHS AND EVERY YEAR

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Spends N150bn Annually To Maintain Naira Notes – Moghalu / Tinted Permit For Factory Fitted Tinted Cars / Cabbage Farming/ Business : How To Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.