Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) (77126 Views)

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) / Body Of A Girl Found Floating In Katsina River (Graphic Photos) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
No autopsy to see if they were raped, strangled and then tossed into the river. If those girls grew up in that village then they can swim. How come they all drowned Rip to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2020
painfully..........,..God has mercy on thier soul.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Nwalicha: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Lord save the East fro 2020 bad news.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Aystarz: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2020
EmmySparky:
Now this is getting me really emotional...if this was a sane country an autopsy would be done to know what killed them...Rip to the three Angels...

The angels would probably still be alive, had they been born somewhere else.

Sad!
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
This is sad 3 daughters in 1day this is a big loss to d family,how can they swim with their clothes on?are they burying them at d scene of incident in a shallow grave?although burial shld b simple no expensive coffins & aerage coffin shld b N60k up times 3 =N180K,when to eat is a problem.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Chuky7(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
wetin there go find for there?
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by zudozz: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2020
they will bury them in d banks of d river.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2020
indigenous234:
I blame Buhari for this
typing is not compulsory
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by obidaddy: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2020
I am not convinced this is drowning. The bodies are not even bloated.

Someone should get the attention of police & government exhume & conduct post mortem examination. Secondly, on health grounds, those bodies will contaminate that ugly river.

Stupid dirty culture to bury close to the river.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2020
hw can they explain this to a common man or should we blame village people,what a sad & unexplainable situation,wait u mean 3 beautiful girls wasted just like that,only God can tell.rip girls
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Alexo4real(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
RIP, to the dead
Heartbreaking
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Their mother will be hysterical with tears. Let ur kingdom come.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Sudden and unnatural death... Drowned mysteriously....

How do the above even make sense coming from journalists and police department??!...
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by fullblast(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
That Ivo river, with it's coloured water, is notorious for taking people's lives. I was in ishiagu some years ago and friends asked me to go sight seeing there.
I sey I no dey go, Before we start hearing story wey dey touch medulla.

My eyes are filled with tears for this family's great loss.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2020
WriterX:

If you were not lacking some fundamental nutritional composition within your grey matter inside your skull, I would have lectured you on sensible communication.

Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Preedi001:

But they did not come from the river na.
if u are into spiritual u will understand
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by fullblast(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Why are they burying them without caskets?

It's a long time tradition that cuts across yorubas and igbos. I can only talk about what I'm certain about.

1. If anyone loses his or her life in the river, the deceased must be buried by the banks of the water body.
E.g. A woman that I know lost her life through a river's overflow and flooding during a torrential downpour, her lifeless body was found the next day lying face down; She was buried in the face down position without casket.

2. The dead will be buried with all materials or clothing found on the body. None must be taken home.

The intrigues and vanity of this life sometimes leaves me dumbfounded.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Farki: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Man this is just sad, I am suspecting they were murdered and drowning was staged to avoid suspicion.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
fullblast:

It's a long time tradition that cuts across yorubas and igbos. I can only talk about what I'm certain about.

1. If anyone loses his or her life in the river, the deceased must be buried by the banks of the water body.
E.g. A woman that I know lost her life through a river's overflow and flooding during a torrential downpour, her lifeless body was found the next day lying face down; She was buried in the face down position without casket.

2. The dead will be buried with all materials or clothing found on the body. None must be taken home.

The intrigues and vanity of this life sometimes leaves me dumbfounded.

They are very bad traditions and our generations should start speaking against it. Someone can intentionally kill an enemy close to the river and without autopsy carried out, he/she may be buried in most barbaric manner. Those kids deserve an autopsy to ascertain the cause of their deaths and then taken home for proper burial.

There is a reason I accepted Christianity and refuse all those preaching about how Christianity is a religion of the white and how we should respect our own religion. To be frank, African Traditional Religion is dubious, archaic, wicked and does not stand the test of time.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Preedi001: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
if u are into spiritual u will understand
Everyone of us all come from dust and we all shall go back to dust when the time come. I understand the things of the spirit, no one comes from the river and no one shall go back to the river. All this is just about culture being practice.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by jacy346(f): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

He is really HEARTLESS.
It's because of people like him, I stopped dishing out Financial Help on this Platform.
MOST PEOPLE here are FAKE.
disgusting and terrible creatures, in fact aliens!!!
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Megagee003(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rip, so sad
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't believe this story
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Heineken:
Kullu nafsin zaiqatul maut... This is sad. Rest in peace. May God give the parents the fortitude to bear this loss. It's too much.
hello sir, hope all is well?
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Burruchaga71:
lol boss seriously? Why na
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Omoluabi16:
hello sir, hope all is well?
nigba ti mo ri omoluabi mo ni kin shey hello ni egbon. Eku igbadun sir ati lockdown.
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Preedi001: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Burruchaga71:
:/ Big boss, like serious you don't believe this story? :O Wow!
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by Jesuisbelle(f): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chaiiiii this is sad
Re: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Preedi001:

Everyone of us all come from dust and we all shall go back to dust when the time come. I understand the things of the spirit, no one comes from the river and no one shall go back to the river. All this is just about culture being practice.
ogbanje uwa exist... Go and ask ur elderly relatives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.