Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks (41185 Views)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by okewumi: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Go and beg Lamido Sanusi and thank me later grin
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Ghenisean(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
The kind joy when this Buhari broadcast give me eehhnnn,I just dey happy like it's my marriage grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Godformeeeeeee: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm, I fear for Kano.with resumed testing Kano is well positioned to becoming the epicenter
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Mistermamus(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
I understand that Buhari has directed the immediate lockdown of Kano state.

That is a good one but we shall be waiting to see the kind of technology that will be used to enforce the lockdown.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Keemsleek005(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
caniagu44:
shame to el rufai. He will destroy the state economy and undue hardship.

El rufai is kaduna state sir, gandollar is kano state
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Shinexprints(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lostz:

you should have used your brain to know school can't resume now.

school should not be allowed to resume until there is a vaccine

You dont need to insult. Just answer or ignore; it's simple.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by emperor863(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
mistijude:
Technically speaking, I think school can resume, but with my own interpretation to his speech concerning that area, governors from each state are left to decide on that, except federal government schools

Federal government shut all schools in the country more than a week before imposing lockdown on some states.

It means no state governor has the power to open schools. It is the Federal government through the Federal ministry of Education that can reopen schools.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by kvin33: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Total Lockdown KANO for 2 weeks?? Who will feed 20 million?? See ya head?? As if you are dealing with southerners. GO AND LOCKDOWN NA?? Useless people. Face mask for 20 million?? Did you make face masks?? You think face mask is free?? Philantropists should give you face mask?? ABEG, GO SIDON! Lunatics everywhere.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Adegreen(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by bigtt76(f): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
It would be interesting to see how the people will take this cheesy

joelbooks:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1254853138949066754
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by brookz: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Our prayers are with Kano people and the Nigeria as a whole.

#staySafe wherever you are pls.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by bishopmc(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
A welcome development

Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by caniagu44: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Keemsleek005:

El rufai is kaduna state sir, gandollar is kano state
i know what am saying, kano have more case then kaduna but kaduna is about to have 2 months lockdown .Do u have the idea of being on lockdown for 2 months? what happens to ur job and busines?
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by olumide4christ: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
AfrilawLLM:
A look at the speech read and posted by President Buhari and his aides is totally empty and shallow. The speech fails to touch and address critical sectors and phase of our life as Nigerians. No mention was made whether schools, churches, mosques, govt institutions such as courts, ministry etc are to open. The President calls off the lockdown in all the States except Kano State, the president does not care about other states in Nigeria except Kano just because Kano is Northerner strong Voting point, they could not have afford anything to happen to there future election. This means other States can perish but not Kano.The speech is a reflection that we have no President in this country, we only have figurehead or mannequins ruling us. May God save Nigeria.

Check the speech well, he mentioned that all religious and social gatherings still remain banned, though he never mentioned anything about schools.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Miracle1991: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Buhari could not even address or say anything about the mysterious death in kano. All he have to say is 2 weeks total lockdown.
What are the activities that will be done during the period of the lockdown ?
Lockdown alone has never been a solution to Coronavirus.
did you really listen to the broadcast or you are just showcasing your usual hate? Didn't hear when he said they going to deploy personnels and resources?
Stop the hate,it kills faster than Corona.
STAY SAFE
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Hassansas101(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kanoan!!!!! They really need this Lockdown, the way things is going there is scary.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by ignis: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Miracle1991:
did you really listen to the broadcast or you are just showcasing your usual hate? Didn't hear when he said they going to deploy personnels and resources?
Stop the hate,it kills faster than Corona.
STAY SAFE

Please stop quoting me.. I have warned you.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by executive12: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tissaia:
Awesome

What's awesome about aimless lockdown? What has the lockdown in Lagos achieved?
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by executive12: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Buhari could not even address or say anything about the mysterious death in kano. All he have to say is 2 weeks total lockdown.
What are the activities that will be done during the period of the lockdown ?
Lockdown alone has never been a solution to Coronavirus.

So you still believe that there is a Buhari running things in Nigeria? Wow!
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by executive12: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Cocolatti:
Very necessary
Though won't be easy due to Ramadan
But then Gandollar has failed to provide leadership so far and has messed up
Seems he is only good at:

1. Bribery and corruption(stuffing Dollars in Babban Riga)
2. Fighting political opponents(Kwankwaso, Sanusi etc)
3. Rigging elections(2019 rerun magic in Kano)

And Buhari is not providing leadership neither. Reading some prepared statement every two weeks is not my idea of leadership.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
iamPrincipal:
By next week our president go still give extension of three day's more.
grin

Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Salvador1:
Kano should be given a month total lock down

what good will that do, infection rate will still increase.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
executive12:

What's awesome about aimless lockdown? What has the lockdown in Lagos achieved?

according to lockdown fanatics a lot has been achieved, instead of losing 200million people Lagos lost only 900.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
Godformeeeeeee:
Hmmm, I fear for Kano.with resumed testing Kano is well positioned to becoming the epicenter

Fear monger, it is your home that will become the epicentre, no go find work, ewu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Miracle1991: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:

Please stop quoting me.. I have warned you.
hahahaaaa. On a public forum own by my people? I am here to stop children of hate from spreading fake news because of hate.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by Keemsleek005(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
caniagu44:
i know what am saying, kano have more case then kaduna but kaduna is about to have 2 months lockdown .Do u have the idea of being on lockdown for 2 months? what happens to ur job and busines?

2 months ke. That much but i feel he made that decision for a reason. He was once a corona virus patient so he knows what he went through, so let see as he handles these.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by lammo: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
I fully support this
[/s]
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
We v a govt that can't feed her people. A govt that can't heal their people. Ouredical facilities are not good. They made it appear as if Nigeria is too poor to give her citizens palliatives. Yet the Senate & HoR can get N15m, N12m per month. The Govs, Ministers, President earn millions of naira monthly. Let's kuku slash earnings nationwide to reflect the state of our economy. If we are really poor, those people mentioned above deserve more than 95% cut in their earnings.
Let's create an nation that serious minded people ll be in power by electing right. Not politicians that want to recover their campaign expenses.
Coronavirus is an opportunity to hold the govt accountable.
Share & rebroadcast.
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by chubinwa(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
That is a very difficult decision so far. but no gut no glory. Kano will be alright Las Las. I only pity the almajiris. Hunger is going to reshape them if govt and other prominent men in the state doesn't come to their aid
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by lammo: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
that's a NECESSITY
[/s]
Re: Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks by ignis: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Miracle1991:
hahahaaaa. On a public forum own by my people? I am here to stop children of hate from spreading fake news because of hate.

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' / National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.