Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? (4314 Views)

See What This Slayqueen Was Caught doing In A Bank That Got People Talking(photo / Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking / Do You Love Talking? Here Are 5 Perfect Jobs For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by giftedheart1(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2020
I've told myself I will never have hypertension because of Nigeria. If they like, let them announce the winner of 2023 election now. You know what I'll do, I'll take a morsel of hot eba, support it with any correct soup, and down it with a chill bottle of Heineken!
Tainku!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

Na wa for people we call Graduates this days... he said he wants to give a telivised broadcast by 8pm.. at no point did he call it a live broadcast and at no point did he call it a live session without pre written speech... Femi Adesina was the first to post the speech on his page, as i believe he must had written it unbehalf of Mr President.. almost all world leaders have speech writters and read speeches from telepromters or paper, unlike few cases of Donald Trump where he keeps embarrassing the US with his unreharsed on prepared daily speech sugesting hydrochloroquine, or Disinfectant to his citizen without any sense of safety

Most people parading themselves as graduates don't think, all they do is 'react'.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by jidxin(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

Na wa for people we call Graduates this days... he said he wants to give a telivised broadcast by 8pm.. at no point did he call it a live broadcast and at no point did he call it a live session without pre written speech... Femi Adesina was the first to post the speech on his page, as i believe he must had written it unbehalf of Mr President.. almost all world leaders have speech writters and read speeches from telepromters or paper, unlike few cases of Donald Trump where he keeps embarrassing the US with his unreharsed on prepared daily speech sugesting hydrochloroquine, or Disinfectant to his citizen without any sense of safety

lol... Stupid talk up here.. So you mean even you can't read an already prepared speech properly?., what you failed to realised is Buhari can't read properly. At each sentence you notice the way it was edited /cut. So my conclusion is Buhari have difficulty with reading
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by jidxin(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Jaeis:

Most people parading themselves as graduates don't think, all they do is 'react'.
react Now you mean... You as a graduate you cannot read an already prepared speech on a live tv.... Our educational standard is really drowning... Its a pity
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by dazzlingd(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

I wonder why people are making a mountain hill out of it
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by GreenArrow1(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Mrshape:

a father sent letter to his children after the children have received the letter.
He will still call them on video call and be reading the letter for them.

What prevent him from doing live broadcast and give the people opportunity to talk with him?

That has been the norm since the military era - releasing the speech to various media outlet even before NTA broadcasts.
Why this is peppering some people now is simply because a lot of us have decided to be voluntary journalists on Facebook and Twitter with a penchant for "Na me hear am first."
They didn't say it was a live broadcast by the way.

School hard.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2020
jidxin:
react Now you mean... You as a graduate you cannot read an already prepared speech on a live tv.... Our educational standard is really drowning... Its a pity

Yes react foolishly without knowing that the speech wasn't leaked but made available for everyone's perusal. Not everything should be seen as an opportunity to ridicule your government.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by idahme(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2020
ojun50:
Op, before the announcement of that broadcast, the government will send copy of the broadcast to most TV station..

Nope, u are wrong the broadcast was related by NTA and other TV hooked up to the NTA

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by 9jaBloke: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Correct ya self

cheesy
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by Pat081: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
They will nt do that because they have fail
Mrshape:

a father sent letter to his children after the children have received the letter.
He will still call them on video call and be reading the letter for them.

What prevent him from doing live broadcast and give the people opportunity to talk with him?
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by ETWs: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Stop embarrassing Africans
the person you quoted is correct.
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by gosmoney(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

cheesy original zombie sorry sir lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by jidxin(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jaeis:

Yes react foolishly without knowing that the speech wasn't leaked but made available for everyone's perusal. Not everything should be seen as an opportunity to ridicule your government.
wtf when did i say it was leaked... Wow this really backed my assertion... Now go back calm down and re read my comment. Then you can come bk and talk
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak? by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2020
Please those saying it's proper, kindly visit the news on the front page this morning sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon / Immigration Aptitude Test Format / Diamond Bank Apptitude Test Today In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.