Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I'm crying for help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm crying for help (986 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
I am in need of financial support and I will like any one to help...I have tried to endure the hunger but now I have reached the elastic limit.This is my first time of soliciting for help on a public forum.I am a private school teacher and I have not been paid march salary and April salary due to the lockdown. I have my mother and little sister to take care of...My mother suffered partial stroke after she was sacked by osun state government then governor BISI akande.Since then it was her elder brother who took care of us after the death of our father in 2006.The brother died 2016 when I finished my youth corp.Please kindly assist us.

Oluwagbenga faith Ronke
Gtb
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Waiting patiently
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Waiting for help please sirs and mas
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 4:47am On Apr 28, 2020
I need assistance
Re: I'm crying for help by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2020
RoyalBlak007 Fuckkthemod GboyegaD Ishilove lelion..
U r welcome, no need to thank me
Re: I'm crying for help by Fuckkthemod: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:
RoyalBlak007 Fuckkthemod GboyegaD Ishilove lelion..

U r welcome, no need to thank me

That moniker was created yesterday pls don’t mention me on this kind of thread. If you need any assistance use your real moniker

5 Likes

Re: I'm crying for help by Johntemmy(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

That moniker was created yesterday pls don’t mention me on this kind of thread. If you need any assistance use your real moniker

please help me also am using my real account..i really need your help just to feed my family any token can go a long way thanks
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

What do you mean? What is meaning of this.is it a crime to ask for help?
Re: I'm crying for help by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

Okay sir...

To clara9065, pls use ur real moniker

1 Like

Re: I'm crying for help by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Clara9065:

Aunty don't talk like dt..

If u need help, simply use ur real moniker.
Scammers too much on nairaland... If u cant beg with ur real moniker, then forget it

4 Likes

Re: I'm crying for help by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Aunty don't talk like dt..

If u need help, simply use ur real moniker.
Scammers too much on nairaland... If u cant beg with ur real moniker, then forget it
Hmmm..it is well
Re: I'm crying for help by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2020
SafariBoy:

Another one week of hunger and suffering has been added. Please can you be of help to me sir? This is my one and only moniker.

U quoted the wrong person bro
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2020
I registered yesterday because of what I am passing through.I have been a reader of this forum since last year but I just had to register to beg for help.I never knew been newly registered is an hindrance. But I just hope somebody that God has blessed can help me in a little way cuz it is not easy for me to do this and I pray you do not pass through what I'm passing through.
Re: I'm crying for help by Fuckkthemod: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Clara9065:

Not at all, we all need help but your moniker was created yesterday It looks like you only joined nairaland to ask for help

2 Likes

Re: I'm crying for help by Fuckkthemod: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Clara9065:
I registered yesterday because of what I am passing through.I have been a reader of this forum since last year but I just had to register to beg for help.I never knew been newly registered is an hindrance. But I just hope somebody that God has blessed can help me in a little way cuz it is not easy for me to do this and I pray you do not pass through what I'm passing through.

I pray you find help, I have seen everything in life including death nothing is strange to me.

3 Likes

Re: I'm crying for help by tellmanny(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Auntie, can you present a proof or some sort of evidence.
Re: I'm crying for help by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Clara9065:
Hmmm..it is well aunty
Re: I'm crying for help by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2020
okay
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=tellmanny post=88941211]Auntie, can you present a proof or some sort of evidence.
I D card or something

Thank you sir...I just sent it...May God reward you
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2020
It was sent from empressmmm6419 @gmail.com
Re: I'm crying for help by tellmanny(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Clara9065:

Thank you sir...I just sent it...May God reward you
I have seen it. Will get in touch
Re: I'm crying for help by tellmanny(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2020
SafariBoy:

Brother can i join too? Hunger dey oo. Your help will be highly appreciated sir.

Boss, please edit/remove my details from the message you quoted. Thanks
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2020
tellmanny:

I have seen it.
Will get in touch
OK sir I will be waiting to hear back from you.Thank you
Re: I'm crying for help by Clara9065(f): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
I really appreciate your kind gesture for what you did for me....May you locate helper at any point in your life....Thank you very much for what you have done and I and my family will manage it and use it well.You have tried in your capacity and I pray I God will open doors for me too to give the same way you have given.I do not want to mention his name.He knows and God knows him

1 Like

Re: I'm crying for help by Johntemmy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
tellmanny:

I need help please..any hope from you bro?
Re: I'm crying for help by Algorithimz: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: I'm crying for help by Ibechris2: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

I pray you find help, I have seen everything in life including death nothing is strange to me.

Na u they give them mouth.
Re: I'm crying for help by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
tellmanny:

Okay
Re: I'm crying for help by Lumcy25: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fuckkthemod:

#word

(1) (Reply)

How I Stopped My Children From Collecting Thing From Strangers / Father Arrested, Jailed For Contempt After Referring To His Daughter As ‘she,’ / INVEST In Luxury & Smart 3-bedroom Condo,in Georgetown Guyana, South America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.