Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pairing With Mikel Has Brought Out The Best In Me- Onazi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pairing With Mikel Has Brought Out The Best In Me- Onazi (205 Views)

Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / I Don't Have Rift With Mikel, We Relate Well - Onazi Responds To Rumours / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pairing With Mikel Has Brought Out The Best In Me- Onazi by member123: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Super Eagles midfielder, Ogenyi Eddy Onazi has said partnering with former captain Mikel John Obi in the midfield has brought out the best in him....see more

https://naijafootball.com/2020/04/27/pairing-with-mikel-has-brought-out-the-best-in-me-onazi/

(1) (Reply)

Sport Bet Lovers Join This Telegram Channel For Free Games Every Day / The Next Big Thing / 'he Needs To Play' - Haaland Should Stay At Dortmund For Now And Resist Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.