Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lawyer File Suit Against SGF, Garba Shehu Others For Conduct Kyaris Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer File Suit Against SGF, Garba Shehu Others For Conduct Kyaris Burial (291 Views)

Election Campaigns: INEC Lists Guidelines For Conduct Of Rallies / Ibrahim Gambari, Garba Shehu, Others Take COVID-19 Vaccination / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer File Suit Against SGF, Garba Shehu Others For Conduct Kyaris Burial by ochejoseph(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tope Akinyode, human rights lawyer and National President of Revolutionary Lawyers' Forum, has commenced criminal proceedings against some senior government officials for violating social distancing and restriction of movement during the burial of late Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari.

Akinyode, who filed the criminal complaint as a private prosecutor, said he does not require a fiat of the Attorney-General of the Federation to institute the case.

The criminal charge was filed at the Magistrate Court, Wuse 2, Abuja, against Shehu (Presidential spokesperson), Babagana Monguno (National Security Adviser), Ambassador Lawal Kazaure (Chief Protocol Officer), Yusuf Sabiu (Special Assistant to the President), Musa Haro Daura (a nephew to the President), Mr Ahmad Rufai (Director-General of National Intelligence Agency), Bashir Ahmed (Personal Assistant on New Media to President Buhari), Boss Mustapha (SGF and Chairman of the PTF), Senator Hadi Sirika (Minister of Aviation), Mr Geoffrey Onyeama (Minister of Foreign Affairs), Dr Aliyu Sani (National Coordinator of the PTF) and Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq (Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development).

The case will be assigned and given a date for hearing on Tuesday.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/27/lawyer-files-criminal-complaint-against-sgf-garba-shehu-others-violating-safety
Re: Lawyer File Suit Against SGF, Garba Shehu Others For Conduct Kyaris Burial by Racoon(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
“The hope of escaping with impunity is the greatest incentive to vice.”-(Cicero)

“As soon as it is possible to disobey with impunity, disobedience is legitimate."-(Jean-Jacques Rousseau).
Re: Lawyer File Suit Against SGF, Garba Shehu Others For Conduct Kyaris Burial by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2020
This suit is dead on arrival if you know you know
Re: Lawyer File Suit Against SGF, Garba Shehu Others For Conduct Kyaris Burial by seunmsg(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2020
The lawyer lacks the locus standi to institute the case.
Re: Lawyer File Suit Against SGF, Garba Shehu Others For Conduct Kyaris Burial by IJAITMAMZA: 9:30pm On May 30, 2020
Good day please sir/ma I need a help from you all.
I bought a land from wrong person and I already build it. What shall I do because the land belong to his uncle formal chief judge please I need urgent help please

(1) (Reply)

Trump Speaks With Buhari, ‘to Send Ventilators’ – Lai Mohammed / Where Were You In 1987? / Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Finaly Proves To Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari That He's Aliv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.