Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Advice On Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Forex Trading (563 Views)

CBN Edges Towards Free Float Of Naira With Discontinuation Of Cap On Forex / CBN Debunks Media Report On Forex Scam / Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Forex Trading by Prosperous3131: 12:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Please fellow nairalanders I am new here.
Please I need advice on forex trading and how it works please if there is anyone here who is into can you please help?
Re: Advice On Forex Trading by kelvin568(m): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Good Morning. I am into forex you can message me and i will tell you about it and teach you

Re: Advice On Forex Trading by Kaysalas(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Prosperous3131:
Please fellow nairalanders I am new here.
Please I need advice on forex trading and how it works please if there is anyone here who is into can you please help?
Hey O.p, be very careful. There are traders and there are marketers.
Visit the Forex thread and humbly ask for guidance. Don't be lured into one corner where dem go ask you to come bring money.
I am not saying you will learn for free, all I am saying is ; do all you can to make sure you are getting value for money. Ask questions, demand to see recent account balance. Don't let them copy account statements from internet and show you O.
All I am saying is shine your eyes.
Re: Advice On Forex Trading by hidhrhis(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Follow Emmanuel orabor on YouTube and learn forex from the best
He is a nairalander and he has being dropping videos on YouTube on how to trade forex market.
It is free you won't pay a dime don't message anyone on nairaland majority are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Forex Trading by Prosperous3131: 12:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Kaysalas:

Visit the Forex thread and humbly ask for guidance. Don't be lured into one corner where dem go ask you to come bring money.
I am not saying you will learn for free, all I am saying is ; do all you can to make sure you are getting value for money. Ask questions, demand to see recent account balance. Don't let them copy account statements from internet and show you O.

Thanks so much brother people like you is all we want
Re: Advice On Forex Trading by Prosperous3131: 12:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Kaysalas:

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Raise 2000$ Or More For Free With This Method / Free Class On Branding...come In To Learn / MINI-IMPORTATION BUSINESS (with Or Without Capital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.