Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) (655 Views)

How Can I Start China To Nigeria Logistic Business / Cargo Shipping From Nigeria To USA / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) by ovieigho(m): 2:18am On Apr 28, 2020
I don’t know if the topic is right but I am already tired of working 8 to 5pm for someone

I really want to know how to start shipping business right here in the USA down to Nigeria

I need a reliable person from USA here that’s into it or probably someone who know how shipping to Nigeria works

I will contact anyone with Nice input

Let’s make the money together please
Re: Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) by OneCorner: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2020
What do you want to ship across
Re: Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) by ovieigho(m): 2:26am On Apr 28, 2020
OneCorner:
What do you want to ship across

General merchandise

From cars to any kinds of things

Helping people to ship...
Re: Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) by Forreal200: 2:44am On Apr 28, 2020
ovieigho:
I don’t know if the topic is right but I am already tired of working 8 to 5pm for someone

I really want to know how to start shipping business right here in the USA down to Nigeria

I need a reliable person from USA here that’s into it or probably someone who know how shipping to Nigeria works

chat me up on WhatsApp.08139490620.
Re: Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) by Surfondsystems: 3:57am On Apr 28, 2020
ovieigho:

Sure you can. What state are you based In and do you live closer to the Ports?
Re: Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) by ovieigho(m): 5:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Forreal200:
chat me up on WhatsApp.08139490620.

Ok
Re: Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) by ovieigho(m): 5:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Surfondsystems:

Sure you can. What state are you based In and do you live closer to the Ports?
Presently in Colorado
Does it matter if I’m close to port or not?
Re: Help Me With Logistic Business From USA (cargo Shipping) by Surfondsystems: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2020
ovieigho:

Presently in Colorado
Does it matter if I’m close to port or not?
I thought it would be easier.

There are some popular frieght forwarding services I know that operate and ship globally from the U.S. They even give their customers free virtual address.

However you can still pull this off if you focus majorly on Nigerian customers.

I’ll send you a dm or let me know if you have a better way of reaching you.

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Trucks Available For Hire / Dealers Of All Dstv Accessories / Need Someone With A Dom Account URGENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.