Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Samuel Chukwueze Ridicules Abraham And Aubameyang Comparison - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Ridicules Abraham And Aubameyang Comparison (414 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Tammy Abraham And Fikayo England Call-Up / Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Ridicules Abraham And Aubameyang Comparison by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Super Eagles forward, Samuel Chukwueze has voiced out his opinion on the comparison of Premier league forwards, Tammy Abraham and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Samuel Chukwueze was of the opinion that Chelsea's striker Tammy Abraham is not of the same category as Arsenal and Gabonese striker, Pierre Emerick Aubameyang. According to the Villareal Man, Tammy Abraham should Rather be compared to Victor Osimhen. The 20 years old still picked his country man ahead of Former NFF Target, Tammy Abraham.

READ WHAT CHUKWUEZE SAID HERE

Another Version Of Go-kart and Formular one?...... Karim benzema must be impressed

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Ridicules Abraham And Aubameyang Comparison by josen16322(m): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2020
who does dat comparin a black cat and yellow spot leopard sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Sneijder: I Could Have Been As Good As Messi And Ronaldo - But I Enjoyed My Life / Barcelona Offer ‘coutinho-guendouzi’ Swap Deal Term To Arsenal / BREAKING NEWS: Ivan Rakitic To Leave Barcelona, Will Join Sevilla today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.