Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Making Regular Income As Wordpress Developer For Beginner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income As Wordpress Developer For Beginner (750 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / Making Regular Income Trading Binary Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Regular Income As Wordpress Developer For Beginner by Slimkino(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Good Day Nairalanders,

My name is Abdulsalam Selim, A graduate of Computer Science from Federal University of Technology Minna. I graduated in the year 2019, and I was so happy hoping that I would be able to follow NYSC 2020 Batch A Stream I, I've even calculated my Allawee and how I will spend it, I've opened PiggyBank to save all my allawee, at least I have side hustle that has been raising me even before I gained admission, hoping to establish myself with it, but unfortunately FUTMinna forwarded our list very late to NYSC Headquarters so I was not able to follow Batch A Stream I, I've been mobilized though, so I'm hoping once the World is able to contain this COVID-19 NYSC would reopen I too would be able to serve my fatherland.
Yes, there are things I've been doing before pandemics that have been fetching me money, though COVID-19 affected some, but still I've been able to scale.

I'm a Freelance Web Developer, I design website for clients both locally and online, I was a blogger before Google Adsense sent us back to village in 2016, Now if you are not patient or you need money as fast as possible you need to invest in blogging to make it quick, if not you will spend months before making your first $100. I tapped into Mini Importation as well, I import stuff like Creams, Baby Care Products, Weight Loss Products and lot's more from China. I'm a digital marketer I manage Social Media account for people too.

I don't want to bore you with all these stories, so I'm sorry if I've been wasting your time.
Never quit a business that first gave you money in a hurry because you saw something better.
Re: Making Regular Income As Wordpress Developer For Beginner by Slimkino(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2020
It’s a gradual process. Enough of all this talk, lets discuss why you are here, I have virtually done most internet businesses, just name anyone and I will tell you. I had to focus on what gives me good return.

Yes, COVID-19 to some of us upon all the figures they've been sharing is not real, and to some it is real, I will just advice us is to stay home and stay safe.
Yes It has been affecting our daily dealings, but it is when you have life and you're healthy that's when you will be able to enjoy anything you worked for.

I don't want to take your time, Let me go straight to the point. You know man must survive, since all hope on NYSC were futile due to the pandemics. I had to step up my game.

You may not know me, but believing in my post made me to do this. But I've a member of this great forum since 2013.

And Straight To The Business

1. How I Design Website in 3 Days For Clients Locally and Earn up to N30,000
2. How I Run Targeted Facebook Ads For My Mini Importation Business
3. Phone Mini Importation Business From U.S Even Though I Couldn't Import Again Due To Pandemics
4. How I Download Free Ebooks Online And Sell Like Crazy To Hungry Buyers

Website Designing is a lucrative business because almost everybody in the country needs a website and the service of a web designer. Most companies, SME (Small Business Enterprises), Schools need websites for their business even churches now have websites.

What are the requirements for designing a website
A Laptop System
A Good Internet Connection
A very clear idea of the type of website you want to design

Now How Do I Bill My Clients? of course I know the most simple thing in web design is Blog so I charge N10,000 for blog designing that I can complete in 3Hours.

Organization websites like school, churches I charge up to N30,000 it depends on how big the company is.

Now what do you need to have when designing a website
A Domain Name e.g babcockcollege.com or nairaland.com
A Webhosting: You can buy from whogohost, web4africa, I sell quality webhosting too very cheap and affordable
Then the skill to design a website using Wordpress, I will not be able to teach how to use/design wordpress, of course there are a lot of tutorials you can watch to learn how to design wordpress website, you can get a 2hours video that will teach you how to install wordpress, install beautiful themes like a demo on Youtube.

Here's a video you can watch >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZ8GqW5iak

Now, the question is how do you get a client?
You can register on Fiverr
Register on upwork
Turn your whatsapp to advertising platform where you upload what you do daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income As Wordpress Developer For Beginner by Slimkino(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Sorry, I won't be able to go farther than this. But if you're a serious type and you're ready to start making money starting from this moment you can actually take actions, watch some youtube videos about web designing, then scale up by creating account on Fiverr, I'm telling it is on till when you started getting project you will learn more and perfect your skills, start practicing today!

The next I will teaching is
1. How To Run Facebook Ads For Your Business Web Design/Ecommerce/Real Estate and Others

Then We'll talk about
2. Phone Mini Importation Business From U.S
and
3. How To Download Free Ebooks and Sell To Hungry Buyers.
Re: Making Regular Income As Wordpress Developer For Beginner by Sheriman(m): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2020
You have really tried for yourself
Slimkino:
Good Day Nairalanders,

My name is Abdulsalam Selim, A graduate of Computer Science from Federal University of Technology Minna. I graduated in the year 2019, and I was so happy hoping that I would be able to follow NYSC 2020 Batch A Stream I, I've even calculated my Allawee and how I will spend it, I've opened PiggyBank to save all my allawee, at least I have side hustle that has been raising me even before I gained admission, hoping to establish myself with it, but unfortunately FUTMinna forwarded our list very late to NYSC Headquarters so I was not able to follow Batch A Stream I, I've been mobilized though, so I'm hoping once the World is able to contain this COVID-19 NYSC would reopen I too would be able to serve my fatherland.
Yes, there are things I've been doing before pandemics that have been fetching me money, though COVID-19 affected some, but still I've been able to scale.

I'm a Freelance Web Developer, I design website for clients both locally and online, I was a blogger before Google Adsense sent us back to village in 2016, Now if you are not patient or you need money as fast as possible you need to invest in blogging to make it quick, if not you will spend months before making your first $100. I tapped into Mini Importation as well, I import stuff like Creams, Baby Care Products, Weight Loss Products and lot's more from China. I'm a digital marketer I manage Social Media account for people too.

I don't want to bore you with all these stories, so I'm sorry if I've been wasting your time.
Never quit a business that first gave you money in a hurry because you saw something better.
Re: Making Regular Income As Wordpress Developer For Beginner by Hunry: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Slimkino ride on

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria CBN Resumes Dollar Sales For Smes, School Fees / Admob Self Clicking App And Tutorial On How To Create The App By Your Self. / Modern Charcoal Cooking Stove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.