Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Can We End Unemployment In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can We End Unemployment In Nigeria? (554 Views)

Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment / A Nairalander Proffers Solution To Epileptic Power & Unemployment As Seen On TV / The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can We End Unemployment In Nigeria? by 2sexy(m): 3:52am On Jan 09, 2011
Hello Every One,
I have just thought about this and felt we should give our views on how to end unemployment in Nigeria.

In my own case this is my own suggestion.

If you cant find a job, create a job for yourself and others.

Firstly, Identify a problem that is affecting a large number of people and is begging for a solution.

secondly, Go out and look for that solution and then SELL it to the people who want it.

This is a UNIVERSAL rule for making money and being self employed.

Let me give you an example: Look at your environment for instance, there are businesses all around you-schools, churches, companies, hotels, name them.

How can you benefit from this ? This is how I benefit from this kind of businesses. If I go to them and ask for a job, there may be non. Since the advent of the internet, people have been wanting to go online. So I simply positioned myself as a website designer.

I acquired the skill in one day by using a simple software that has made website designing SO EASY that even a JSS1 student can set a professionally looking website in one hour and this can be learned all in one day. A software like WORDPRESS is the best thing that has happen to non-programmers. That mean without programming knowledge, you can design a website as fast as lightening. Do not say that oh no this is not for me because I do not know anything about websites. Listen,i could not attend the NIIT program because I had no cash! So do not think that I got the knowledge from there. It is simply with the help of this software. SO IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT!

The next thing that I do is go out and look for people that needs my service as a website designer. Where are this people? They are the church, the school, the real estate , the construction company, music studios, ETC .

1.What I do mostly is watch TV adverts and collect their contact details and then book an appointment with them

2. I look for website that are poorly designed and then call up the owner for appointment in order to help set up a more beautiful site.

Acquiring a skill is one thing that can save a lot of Nigerians from un-employment.

We can all succeed!

(1) (Reply)

Credit Facility Now Available In Nigeria And Available For All / Brand New Laptops At Wholesale Prices For Retail: As Low As N75000 / Awuf For Visaphone Internet Modem Users And Visaphone Networks User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.