Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Oluwaseun Osewa : Pls Make Me An Admin( Business) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oluwaseun Osewa : Pls Make Me An Admin( Business) (672 Views)

Cost-effective AEPS Portal Development For Admin Business / How To Get RDP With Admin Access And Dedicated IP Address / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseun Osewa : Pls Make Me An Admin( Business) by Mikiboy69(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Good day nairalander and to whom it may concern

I have been in this platform as my source of news for 2yrs now. I'm impressed with the posts and informations that are detailed here, they are quite impressive except the (business) part of nairaland. The posts in (business) are incomplete and most are not useful... It saddens me to see such for too long and nothing is being done, that's why I am using this privilege to call on (OLUWASEUN OSEWA) to address this problem. I wish to also become moderator. I promise to take responsibility. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa : Pls Make Me An Admin( Business) by kerrysmart: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Admin in not up to a year of registration and no contribution even to business forum.... My brother repent
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa : Pls Make Me An Admin( Business) by gpercuxionz(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2020
You want to become a moderator, so that you will be banning people anyhow abi.. undecided undecided Go and look for job in the bank..
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa : Pls Make Me An Admin( Business) by Mikiboy69(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2020
gpercuxionz:
You want to become a moderator, so that you will be banning people anyhow abi.. undecided undecided Go and look for job in the bank..
No
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa : Pls Make Me An Admin( Business) by Akunwafor(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2020
How do people become mods sef?

(1) (Reply)

Surgical Noise Masks Selling In Cartons And Packets, Dealer Price. / COVID-19: 70% Of Dubai Companies Expect To Go Out Of Business Within Six Months / I Need Mini Bus (small Doctor ) For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.