Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,314 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

How I Make N10,000 Today Using My Mobile Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make N10,000 Today Using My Mobile Phone (748 Views)

How To Make N10,000 Daily Via Tapping Device / Would you like to make 10k today using just #500 for free?? (details inside) / Make N10,000.00 Weekly With No Referral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make N10,000 Today Using My Mobile Phone by Jacibaby422(f): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
All of you that will be asking me,will I be selling products when i register?...

Hanty/ brother is anything wrong in selling what will put food on your table every Thursday and change your life for good..shuu�

Come to think of it self, in longrich we don't sell, we only use them and then refer our friends and family to use it through us and then we get paid...����

Make una chill after this lockdown, una go see radical selling of product cos if you know what I know about longrich ehh...you go even carry am for head de hawk�..

If you are a guy remove shame and pride and grab this business with Passion and trust me your story will not remain the same�
Me ego I am ready to do anything that is legit to be financially independent Biko including selling products kwa ooo���...

Inbox me using my WhatsApp number on my signature.
Its better to show you how to fish than giving you fish

Re: How I Make N10,000 Today Using My Mobile Phone by Jacibaby422(f): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2020
When young single guys are succeeding in this platform it gives me great Joy.

When their colleagues are shouting MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER AVOID ME, they are building a future for themselves at this age.

When others are looking for where to flip their cash, they are building a better tomorrow.

When others are blaming the government and their parents for their unemployment, they are winning back to back.

If you think you are too young to invest in Longrich,let these young men inspire you.

Anybody can succeed in Longrich
Congratulations to both of them ����

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Allegedly Shutdown 340 Branches Nationwide In Cost-cutting Measure D / Best Forex EA Robot For Currency Pairs / Digiadd.co Is Insolvent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.