Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR (1113 Views)

NE Gives Meat,NW Gives Crop,SS Gives Oil ,SE Gives Innovation.what Does SW Give? / What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) / What Fashola Told Buhari Before Signing Out As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2020
But he has been a minister for power now for many years yet my SW brothers always struggling to see that we face what he did as governor rather than what he's doing now.
However I believe that whatever was claimed he did as a governor is what earned him the ministerial appointment. So what happened?

1 Like

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Davash222(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Fashola still remains the only sensible minister in Buhari's cabinet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by PointB: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Davash222:

Looks to me the bar is very very low then. Cos we don't see Fashola's impact in this government.

1 Like

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by dulux07(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
I guess the power of autonomy, which he had when he was governor made him work better.

2 Likes

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by IlovePMB: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Fashola used to be vocal before. But his failures in the power sector has humbled him. This is the most shameful thing that can happen to any man. When you claim to be Anthony Joshua and just one punch gets you to the floor.

1 Like

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Davash222(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2020
PointB:

Looks to me the bar is very very low then. Cos we don't see Fashola's impact in this government.
We're saying same thing.
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2020
dulux07:
I guess the power of autonomy, which he had when he was governor made him work better.

Is it that Lagos state has too much money coming to it(another discussion for another day), so it's easy for any governor governor, i mean any governor to shine.
Wait until you hand them a complex state like Nigeria affair and watch the failure manifest.

Btw Lagos is still very far from the real deal despite all the money
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kinematics: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Davash222:

See this one..

1 Like

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2020
IlovePMB:
Fashola used to be vocal before. But his failures in the power sector has humbled him. This is the most shameful thing that can happen to any man. When you claim to be Anthony Joshua and just one punch gets you to the floor.

We no hear pim again.
Now they're disturbing us with his achievement when he was a governor.
Imagine trying so hard to be clever by half

2 Likes

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Davash222:

How sir?
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Kinematics:

See this one..
This your meme eh
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by sweetsell: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Put all the failures you have elected as governors from 1999 till date togteher pound for pound Fashola singlehandedly beat them all put together.

We can start as follows

Water projects
Housing
Infrastructure
Youth empowerment
Job creation
IGR revenue generation
Power
Security
Health
Wealth creation
Waste management

OP big your Stat of all the 5 governors from East from 1999 and let us compare. I know ready to de do guess work.

Raji Fashola no be your papa mate.

Even though I concede he failed as minister of power but no be from pathetic failures like you person suppose de hear man wey senior for every statistics in governance leadership n in telling fail.

Kamani8:
But he has been a minister for power now for many years yet my SW brothers always struggling to see that we face what he did as governor rather than what he's doing now.
However I believe that whatever was claimed he did as a governor is what earned him the ministerial appointment. So what happened?

6 Likes

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Kamani8:

Fashola is an achiever!!!

To be honest, he performed incredibly well as the governor of Lagos State in all ramifications!!!

As a governor, he was his own boss, and we all saw how he tackled the only obstacle

But as a minister, he has to take orders here and there, at a stage he confronted the evil representatives representing themselves

Him not performing as expected as a minister shows clearly that what's is undermining the development of Nigeria is our leaders!!! - evil politics!

People like Fashola cannot function well as a minister particularly in a country like Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by surgical: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2020
He lacks empathy and very insensitive aside that he is just an average guy with oversized ego and a lot of media spinning
There is less of media hype because 1.you can't outshine the master
2.He can not afford to over spend on media now to avoid getting into trouble, the media will not do it for free, the ones he spent on them as governor has expired
The individuals bringing his matter up here are just ignorant individuals living in the past,when people have moved on
If he is that outstanding let them show us hisverifiable score card in his current assignment in which we are aware that ending power problem in Nigeria became rocket science to him while he made us believe otherwise before he was assigned the portfolio
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
sweetsell:
Put all the failures you have elected as governors from 1999 till date togteher pound for pound Fashola singlehandedly beat them all put together.

We can start as follows

Water projects
Housing
Infrastructure
Youth empowerment
Job creation
IGR revenue generation
Power
Security
Health
Wealth creation
Waste management

OP big your Stat of all the 5 governors from East from 1999 and let us compare. I know ready to de do guess work.

Raji Fashola no be your papa mate.

Even though I concede he failed as minister of power but no be from pathetic failures like you person suppose de hear man wey senior for every statistics in governance leadership n in telling fail.

At least we agree on one thing; The bold.

I'm also tempted to believe he failed as a governor. He was just riding under the normal Lagos shine until his failure was exposed under the ministry of power
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Covidodo: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kamani8:

Is it that Lagos state has too much money coming to it(another discussion for another day), so it's easy for any governor governor, i mean any governor to shine.
Wait until you hand them a complex state like Nigeria affair and watch the failure manifest.

Btw Lagos is still very far from the real deal despite all the money
You missed the point of the guy you quoted .smh
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by omonnakoda: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lagos state has too much money? Really ?Did that happen by magic?

The reality is when you take population into account Akwa Ibom ,Rivers and Delta are much richer states

In 1999 when Tinubu came to power the IGR was 6 billion Naira A YEAR AND the state was nothing like what it is today. It was a shithole.
The FG abandoned Lagos. The Federal secretariat in Ikoyi was occupied by bats and snakes,National stadium was a disgrace.

Lagos state has been transformed since 1999. It is the main destination for foreign and local investment

What did Akpabio,Odili and Ibori with the billions at their disposal. What did Amaechi achieve?

Akpabio built a great stadium hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Covidodo:

You missed the point of the guy you quoted .smh

I didn't. The guy was trying to make an excuse for failure. But the explanation is not far fetched
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by dignity33: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
please can someone remind me what he does because I forget only what I could remember is N100,000000 official website.

1 Like

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by 989900: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Governor = Executive powers . . . easier to wield executive powers than the president even.

Minister = "mere commissioner" powers.

Buhari calls his ministers "noise makers", with late Kyari the class captain writing name of noise makers . . . there you have your answer.
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by EastCANNIBAL: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kamani8:

No!No!!No!!! Nna i think THE QUESTION SHOULD BE,AFTER LEAVING OFFICE SINCE 6YEARS,IN WHAT CAPACITY HAS OBI CHINA SERVE TO WARRANT HIS OVER HIPING BY IDI IGBO?

1 Like

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Corporate2020: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kamani8:

Tell us what your parents have achieved in their life time
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
EastCANNIBAL:

No!No!!No!!! Nna i think THE QUESTION SHOULD BE,AFTER LEAVING OFFICE SINCE 6YEARS,IN WHAT CAPACITY HAS OBI CHINA SERVE TO WARRANT HIS OVER HIPING BY IDI IGBO?

We're still discussing our minister of darkness that deceived nigeria with rocket science achievement grin
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Corporate2020:

Tell us what your parents have achieved in their life time

Raising a star to checkmate the treachery of a whole tribe
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
I feel for the minister of darkness sha.
Shows Lagos politics is different from Nigeria
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
989900:
Governor = Executive powers . . . easier to wield executive powers than the president even.

Minister = "mere commissioner" powers.

Buhari calls his ministers "noise makers", with late Kyari the class captain writing name of noise makers . . . there you have your answer.

But the darkness ehn

Funny we were even looking forward to 24hrs electricity within 6months. Lmao
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fashola for me no try at all....
His first four years made sense small but the last four years he occupied were just a total waste. He never completed most of those his CCECC projects and most of them are still like that now if not worse.
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by GamalNasser: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funny his reign in Lagos was showmanship of gross mediocrity .. This Fashola couldn't complete a mere 35 kms lekki epe road despite having a budget of 35 billion naira and collecting toll for 8 years , he failed to complete his Illubirin housing project after claiming to have sunk billions of tax payers money there ..the man was mediocre governor abeg

1 Like

Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maryjane001:
Fashola for me no try at all....
His first four years made sense small but the last four years he occupied were just a total waste. He never completed most of those his CCECC projects and most of them are still like that now if not worse.

As a governor you mean?
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kamani8:

As a governor you mean?
Yes. My bad...I forgot to be specific about it
Re: Why DOES SW ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT FASHOLA DID WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR by Kamani8: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maryjane001:

Yes. My bad...I forgot to be specific about it

Even as a governor i didn't see what the hype was about. Yorubas just wanted to hype a figure to present in APC using the rocket science 24hour electricity within 6months
Now the minister of darkness is showing us what he has to offer grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Praises Buhari, Knocks APC / ECOWAS, Alassane Ouattara & the Eco. / Breaking! Sen.Kalu fumes As His Jet’s Technical Fault Aborts Visit To Maduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.