Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Want To Know How To Run Profitable Fb And Instagram Ad Getting Value For Money? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Want To Know How To Run Profitable Fb And Instagram Ad Getting Value For Money? (557 Views)

OREGON: Pickup Service And Online Purchases (offerup, FB Market, Amazon) / What Was Your Experience Like With Instagram Ad? / Can't Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ad. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know How To Run Profitable Fb And Instagram Ad Getting Value For Money? by Chris1010: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Tired of boosting post on your page and only getting inquiries with no paying clients?

Want to run ad set for your business at low cost and get high conversion value?

Want to know why your ad set didn't convert much so you won't repeat such mistakes?
Want to know about soft tools to install on your ad campaign pages and landing page to get maximum results?

Want to know how I sell on a daily basis over 50 pieces of my products without much stress raking in thousands ?
You need guidance in a telegram group that give real time support to you and guidance during your ad campaign?
I'm offering you all these for 1,500 in this 59 mins practical on laptop screen video guide.
You'd also get a link to join our telegram group.
Check out www.digisalesolution.com/rapidsales to see how much discount you got.
Chat me now on 07042000204 to claim your offer. Only valid for 24hours

(1) (Reply)

Which Inverters Are Reliable And Affordable In Nigeria? / Direct UK Used PS2 Game Up For Grabs @ 15K / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.