Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers (438 Views)

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) / Fully Smoked Chicken - Home Delivery - Abuja @ N2,300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers by Moscow11(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Tantalizers Plc, Nigeria’s largest indigenous Quick Service Restaurant brand, has signed a partnership agreement with OyaNow Logistics and Concorde Express in the bid to offer customers greater ease of order delivery across major areas in Lagos.

The QSR front-liner has signed on to the fast growing OyaNow app, a multi- product on-line shopping platform, thereby making it possible for customers in Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, central Lagos and other parts of the Lagos Island metropolis to place their Tantalizers menu order direct from their phones via the OyaNow app. With this, customers in the Island can get their favourite qualityTantalizers meals in less than 45 minutes via the OyaNow app.

In another development, Tantalizers has also become the first QSR brand in the country to engage the services of fast rising logistics company, Concorde Express, to service its huge customer base in Lagos Mainland, especially Festac, Amuwo-odofin, Satellite, Ikotun, Iyana Ipaja, Dopemu and Abule Egba areas. All the customer need to do is to dial the Tantalizers order centre / delivery lines – 07015999154 and 07015999023 and the meal will be delivered in a jiffy.

According to the Deputy Managing Director of Tantalizers Plc, Mr. Gbolahan Labinjo, the partnerships represent a synergy of strengths with innovation-driven service providers to underline Tantalizers re-defined business focus of ensuring that lovers of Tantalizers delicacies do not face any form of stress in getting their favorite meals in spite of the challenges of the season.

He added that Tantalizers would continue to research and develop innovative means and strategies to deliver utmost customer satisfaction in order to remain the leader in its business section.
Re: Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers by Profemmy001(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
I live at Ajah so this would greatly benefit me.

OP.. When does this delivery services commence?
Re: Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers by Profemmy001(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tantalizers are really eager to come back to being a Leader in the foods business. Interesting!
Re: Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers by Moscow11(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
cool cool
Re: Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers by Moscow11(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
You can start making your orders immediately
Re: Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers by Moscow11(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Profemmy001:

That’s great prof Emmy !
The delivery service is on and you can request a delivery whenever you want!
Re: Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers by Moscow11(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Profemmy001:
Tantalizers are really eager to come back to being a Leader in the foods business. Interesting!

Watch the space!
Re: Tantalizers Embarks On Home Delivery To Reach Customers by Moscow11(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Profemmy001:

(1) (Reply)

Start A Profitable Tin Tomato Paste Production Business Plan In Nigeria / Towards Alleviation Of Hunger Virus Caused By Covid 19 / Chocolate Making Machine, From Cocoa Bean To Chocolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.