Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi (1705 Views)

Adamu Has Rendered APC NWC Redundant – Tinubu’s Men Cry Out / Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless / Children Rendered Homeless By Killings In Plateau Flood Idps(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Man Gifts Beautiful House to Old Woman Rendered Homeless by Storm in Bayelsa (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

A Member Representing Yenagoa Constituency 1in Bayelsa State, Hon. Oforji Oboku, has built a beautiful new house to an old woman rendered homeless by a heavy storm.

Igbere TV learnt that Hon. Oboku had earlier promised to build Mama Lovinah Ogbogidi a new house after her building was razed down by the storm.

Igbere TV gathered that the woman was taken to her new home as promised on the 2nd day of April 2020.

See more pictures below,

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1349341/man-gifts-beautiful-house-old-woman-rendered-homeless-storm-bayelsa-photos/

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
More

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by ghettokid1(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Kudos to the good man

7 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by JasonJidenna(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2020
I pray he doesn't us all these pictures as a campaign strategy for any elective position in the future....

Politicians, they always love Cameramen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by sylvestersamuel(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2020
following
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by adadike(f): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Aw! This is heart warming. God bless you sir. This mama will live double her age now. Pls remember to top it with monthly salary and a nice car. Thanks so much sir
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by annielady(f): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Wow, this is commendable...
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Kosoco(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2020
adadike:
Aw! This is heart warming. God bless you sir. This mama will live double her age now. Pls remember to top it with monthly salary and a nice car. Thanks so much sir
You can still do your Quota. The Aff try nah eh Ada Oma...

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by ghettokid1(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2020
adadike:
Aw! This is heart warming. God bless you sir. This mama will live double her age now. Pls remember to top it with monthly salary and a nice car . Thanks so much sir
Wetin that old woman wan carry car do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by GOFRONT(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Na wao.....

Honourable was so carried away by the show off that he forgot to buy ordinary bathroom slippers of N500 for Mama to wear. Upon all the Hollandaise wrapper this woman is wearing, No slippers....And if she has an injured feet, then get for her a wheelchair 2020model...

If and only if Mama is not allergic to wearing of slippers, then Shame upon this Honourable and his crew......I GOFRONT can easily buy a nice footwear for that woman. I wish I was around on that day.....

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by pyyxxaro: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Ijaw Amaka cool
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by adadike(f): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Kosoco:
You can still do your Quota. The Aff try nah eh Ada Oma...
ok dear. God knows what I would do if I am that privileged. Even now, am doing my quota around here and I know I will get there someday

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by ejanla077: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wao.....

Honourable was so carried away by the show off that he forgot to buy ordinary bathroom slippers of N500 for Mama to wear. Upon all the Hollandaise wrapper this woman is wearing, No slippers....And if she has an injured feet, then get for her a wheelchair 2020model...

If and only if Mama is not allergic to wearing of slippers, then Shame upon this Honourable and his crew......I GOFRONT can easily buy a nice footwear for that woman. I wish I was around on that day.....

Some old women will not wear..

Besides u can see from d pictures d leg sha no good
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by 2cul2care: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Now this is what NIGERIA need's humanitarians and not stingy individuals who only care about enriching their pockets.
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
When you are caring for the poor, is like you are saving with the Almighty!!!

He will not desert you when you need Him!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
He could have let the Old woman live with him, Nigeria politicians and Misplaced priorities

I’m very sure this is his, constituency project.
Do our government/religious bodies still give out scholarship

Nigeria students really need it
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by DATACUG00000(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
smiley
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Clagold: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
[u want Mama to fall ni with the slippers?]Na wao.....

If and only if Mama is not allergic to wearing of slippers, then Shame upon this Honourable and his crew......I GOFRONT can easily buy a nice footwear for that woman. I wish I was around on that day.....[/quote]
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Kosoco(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ada you sound like one of the Good girls. Our life is meaningless without helping humanity....
adadike:
ok dear. God knows what I would do if I am that privileged. Even now, am doing my quota around here and I know I will get there someday

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
GOFRONT:
Na wao.....

[/s]Just shut up ! What have you done for the poor ?
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Powerintoxicate: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kosoco:
Ada you sound like one of the Good girls. Our life is meaningless without helping humanity....
so because of one comment she sounds like a good girl? Do you know her or have you met her? Rubbish
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Kosoco(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why are you in syffia pain... is not my like?
Powerintoxicate:
so because of one comment she sounds like a good girl? Do you know her or have you met her? Rubbish
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by collum(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wao.....

why don't u buy slippers for celestial worshippers? stop finding fault at every good deed
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by collum(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
may God bless the giver
Re: Man Gifts Beautiful House To Old Woman Rendered Homeless By Storm In Bayelsa (pi by Graysons: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
God bless that man. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Emu Residents To Obaseki: No Road No Vote [Photo] / Restructure Or Risk Boycott Of 2023 Polls, Nwodo Tells FG / Edo People Abeg Come And Explain This Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.