Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. (1321 Views)

300 Pieces Of Hummer Busses Available For Quick Sale / Innoson Should Look Into Partnership With Toyota To Bring Back The Corolla / China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2020
How do you implement social distancing in a crowded 18+ seater bus?

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by Abboki: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by Fogman(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2020
I am totally against the relaxing of this lockdown, with our shambolic health care system, disaster is brewing in our hand

5 Likes

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by maynation(f): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2020
I prefer to sit in a crowded danfo bus with people that have tested positive for Covid-19 than for me to mount a bike.
Mba!! Never.
They should ban production of those risky things. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Fogman:
I am totally against the relaxing of this lockdown, with our shambolic health care system, disaster is brewing in our hand

My view, covid19 is 50/50 it might kill you it might not (98per chance of not killing you ) hunger and it's derivatives (crime, chaos, unrest etc) is 100per.

Presently I will rather take my chances with covid19.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2020
maynation:
I prefer to sit in a crowded danfo bus with people that have tested positive for Covid-19 than for me to mount a bike.
Mba!! Never.

Fear fear Okada.

You have your own car, you don't need a bike.
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by omoiyamayor(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2020
How about the distance between you and your bikeman
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by LeJeun3: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2020
maynation:
Mba!! Never.

1. Be like Okada don show you something...

2. The type of Covid-19 in Nigeria is allowing you talk in the nonsense but that's alright

3. Pray not to find yourself in either boat

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

My view, covid19 is 50/50 it might kill you it might not (98per chance of not killing you ) hunger and it's derivatives (crime, chaos, unrest etc) is 100per.

Presently I will rather take my chances with covid19.

I'll keep on saying it, the age demograpy of our population puts us in good stead to beat covid-19.

YES, with the lifting of the lockdown, cases may rise but it won't be fatal for the vast majority of infected people.

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by maynation(f): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Fear fear Okada.

You have your own car, you don't need a bike.
Seriously, it isn't because I own a car.
I have never liked bike. I can trek, take keke or any other means of transportation.
Those things with just two tires aren't safe at all, I feel I could just fall off the bike or that the rider could just make some mistakes and the next thing is my flesh, bones and blood flying around.
Never.

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2020
maynation:

Seriously, it isn't because I own a car.
I have never liked bike. I can trek, take keke or any other means of transportation.
Those things with just two tires aren't safe at all, I feel I could just fall off the bike or that the rider could just make some mistakes and the next thing is my flesh, bones and blood flying around.
Never.

two wheels is not for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by maynation(f): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
LeJeun3:

1. Be like Okada don show you something...

2. The type of Covid-19 in Nigeria is allowing you talk in the nonsense but that's alright

3. Pray not to find yourself in either boat

Not like I will ever be careless to expose myself, that's just an espression.
What I meant is, regardless of the choices I have to make, mounting a bike is not one of them.
I rather trek my life out or hop on anyother available means but not bike.
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by maynation(f): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

two wheels is not for you cheesy
cheesy
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2020
omoiyamayor:
How about the distance between you and your bikeman

faces are facing opposite directions. There might be physical contact, but no one puts their skirt or trousers or shirts in their mouths or eyes currently .

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by melviniyke2002(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

faces are facing opposite directions. There might be physical contact, but no one puts their skirt or trousers or shirts in their mouths or eyes currently .

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by maynation(f): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2020
melviniyke2002:

Hahahahahahaha. grin grin
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2020
The president said GRADUAL EASING of lockdown, then each state governor would give instructions that is peculiar to their states. Do you all need an interpreter

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2020
luxy44:
The president said GRADUAL EASING of lockdown, then each state governor would give instructions that is peculiar to their states. Do you all need an interpreter

For your mind now you be sonwo?

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

For your mind now you be sonwo?

grin I rushed to Awe street yesterday to make sure cars at your garage were save during the NNPC inferno. Say thank you to an unknown fan. Though na part of my Sanwoolu duty.
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by noble71(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
How do you implement social distancing in a crowded 18+ seater bus?

Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by yesloaded: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
The best thing, let's order Madagascar herb in larger quantity & distribute free bottles to every lagosisns grin
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
luxy44:

grin I rushed to Awe street yesterday to make sure cars at your garage were save during the NNPC inferno. Say thank you to an unknown fan. Though na part of my Sanwoolu duty.

Thank you
Re: Social Distancing, Ban The Busses Bring Back The Bikes. by diportivo: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
bikes

never again!!!!!

if u cannot use masks all of u

stay at home undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fresh From Tin Can 2009 Toyota Camry N2.5m Cash N Carry / Sold! Toks 2009 Toyota Corolla Sports Up For Sale! / Honda 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.