Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver (640 Views)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / Pls - How Can I Setup Webserver On Android Phone / Error Establish A Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by MirJay: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2020
i am working on an online registration system. I created a database using phpmyadmin on local host now I want to export the database to the webhost / remote. I succeeded in exporting it but my registration.php is not opening. Web masters help me
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by WuzzyTech: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Your file is broken!

Foriengn or local host?
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by MirJay: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:
Your file is broken!

Foriengn or local host?

the registration page runs locally but online it is broken. what may be the problem and how can I fix it
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by WuzzyTech: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2020
MirJay:

the registration page runs locally but online it is broken. what may be the problem and how can I fix it

What host are you using?
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by RealLordZeus(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
MirJay:
i am working on an online registration system. I created a database using phpmyadmin on local host now I want to export the database to the webhost / remote. I succeeded in exporting it but my registration.php is not opening. Web masters help me
What error is the registration.php reporting? Provide more details
How did u export the DB, hope it's not a single table instead of an entire DB!
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by MirJay: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
WuzzyTech:

What host are you using?
whogohost
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by MirJay: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2020
RealLordZeus:

What error is the registration.php reporting? Provide more details
How did u export the DB, hope it's not a single table instead of an entire DB!

php fatal error: require_once(): failed opening required connection
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by WuzzyTech: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2020
MirJay:
whogohost

Nigerian hosting is a piece of sh1t! Use a very stable connection if the error still persists contact whogohost because this Nigerian host dey throttle uploads no matter how small and that's what breaks files n such
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by RealLordZeus(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
MirJay:

php fatal error: require_once(): failed opening required connection
Try to reupload the files, seems some file are missing, although I doubt that's the entire error.

Also check if the DB connection is properly configured, did u modify to the details used from the one used locally? If u its correct, try to reupload the files
Re: Please Help Needed. I Want To Have A Database Working On My Webserver by MirJay: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2020
RealLordZeus:

Try to reupload the files, seems some file are missing, although I doubt that's the entire error.

Also check if the DB connection is properly configured, did u modify to the details used from the one used locally? If u its correct, try to reupload the files
Thank you it have been fixed.
but boss how can I go about a registered user account. where the user can login , view his/her details.

(1) (Reply)

. / Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? / Bayna Fast Premium - High Speed Optimized Blogger Template Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.