Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Factors That Leads To Career Fulfilment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Factors That Leads To Career Fulfilment (169 Views)

5 Ways To Achieve Career Fulfilment / Navigating A Route To Career Success / Make Good Money Online To Support Your Career To Fulfilment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Factors That Leads To Career Fulfilment by Dadadavid12(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Career simply mean occupation, what you would like to be in future. But it is not that easy to fulfil it without the factors which will be listed below.

Everyone one believes in doing something and getting instant money or profit, or, they believe in immediate famous and instant super star, and if they could not get it, frustrated occurred. This will now diverted their minds to quick money rituals, joining bad groups in order to be famous,
fraudulent etc.. But if you can apply the factors which I will mention below, you will be a rich person with peaceful mind,and you will enjoy your age with good health.
Factors that Leads to Career Fulfilment
1. Patience
2. Interest
3. Hard-working
4. Perseverance
5. Humbleness
6. Integrity
7. Talent
8. Jovial
9. Discipline
10. Prayer

My people, if we can abide by the factors above, we will surely get what we want.
Note: " if you are inspired to acquire the desire you admired, if it later backfired, do not retire but refire because in the end, you will be admired' that's my quote for long time. See you at the top soon!! By David Dada

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online / Word Of The Day... 'lorn' / Living A Purposeful Life With Emotional Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.