Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Are You Doing This Lockdown Period - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Are You Doing This Lockdown Period (379 Views)

5 Basic ICT Skills You Can Add To Your Portfolio During This Lockdown / Learn Blogging Skills During This COVID-19 Lockdown Period, Own Your Blog / Start Earning Durning This Lockdown Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Doing This Lockdown Period by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
What are you doing this lockdown period?
Why not acquire a skill that will benefit you when you get back to school and after graduation.
What meaningful things do you do with your free time? How much have you gained this holiday?
If you still don't have relevant answers to the questions above, then you're in for a long thing.
Cyber Graphics is organizing a one week training to help you acquire a professional skill on Graphic design and animations using your smart phone. This training is one of a kind because our mentorships is in-depth and you don't need to have any previous skill in graphic design. At the end of this training you will become self dependent and have something that will fetch you money when you get back to school and after you've graduated.. The cost of this training is a one time fee of ₦2,000.
You can join the Graphic design class by contacting cyber Graphics on WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.9.6.3.2.0.4.9

Re: What Are You Doing This Lockdown Period by josen16322(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
see good question,well 4 me since dis lockdown i notice dat my babe ass is gettin bigger and larger wen eva she move in front of me HOLY SPIRIT MOTHER JESUS i cant help my self and we nak each other 7times a day can u bit dat me and she we are enjoyin our lockdown together wat else do i want she whisper in my ear and said baby i want FG 2 extend dis lockdown dis means dat she is enjoyin my company am a bad motherfu*ker men grin grin >: kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Doing This Lockdown Period by Nobody: 5:03am On May 02, 2020
Good morning
Re: What Are You Doing This Lockdown Period by OvisFranko: 12:17am On May 05, 2020
Diving into a new field entirely via online studies.

(1) (Reply)

The Lowest And Cheapest Data Offer You Could Ever Have On All Network / World's Oldest Known Wild Bird Gives Birth To Another Chick At Age Of 70 / Yes! They Did It!! Spacex's Starship Nails First Landing (without Exploding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.