Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) (39434 Views)

INEC Bars Journalists From Covering Collation Of Adamawa Governorship Rerun Resu / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Tomjazzy2: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oh please, y'all should stop whining ffs! How would the press even hinder them from what ever shading business -- assuming that's what this was about -- they wish to carry out? Heck, they've been looting right before our eyes.

Have we considered that may be they're were barred from entry because of the Covid-19?
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by asahnwaKC: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nigerian politicians never came to office to solve issues or to think on how to solve issues. They came to office to steal money and go abroad and spend it . Now they can still steal and do not have access or even afraid to go abroad . They just want to abandone everything , let everyone be in their own. They still believe dat money they have in the bank account will save them . So wen they open lockdown , if you believe you are not safe , just stay home or go out in a safe manner and return to your house . Nobody cares about us in Nigeria . Even to get tested, two week am sure one won’t get a slot if you are just an ordinary citizen
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by annisy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm not tribalistic. I'm far from it. I'm just teasing my fellow countrymen. But whenever I jokingly said something bad about them, they went extreme to prove a point,. like insulting parents and religion. I never insulted anyone's religion or parents I don't know why I-pigs acting like this, insulting people's parents and religion. I don't know why they are so bitter and angry,. there Messiah lamdi kamu doesn't teach them how to respect other people or what. Just because you are genetically criminal and corrupt doesn't mean you can't change afterwards pls. U people should respect other people,. thou u are genetically bad people.. u can do your best and be good,. change ur behaviors and change ur Gene's
It is appalling that 90% of the youth and young person can't make a point, criticize & carry on a conversation without insulting or using fowl word!!
Is such a pity

1 Like

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
It is well
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by pasol4real(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm not tribalistic. I'm far from it. I'm just teasing my fellow countrymen. But whenever I jokingly said something bad about them, they went extreme to prove a point,. like insulting parents and religion. I never insulted anyone's religion or parents I don't know why I-pigs acting like this, insulting people's parents and religion. I don't know why they are so bitter and angry,. there Messiah lamdi kamu doesn't teach them how to respect other people or what. Just because you are genetically criminal and corrupt doesn't mean you can't change afterwards pls. U people should respect other people,. thou u are genetically bad people.. u can do your best and be good,. change ur behaviors and change ur Gene's
Only a beach can birth a beach
I wonder why the husband of the beach refused to wear a condom on that fateful day.
This would have saved the world of , a stewpeed smelling beach.....

1 Like

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by MasterKernel: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Hope you aren't a worshipper of any blood thirty demon god? In fact never slam your tick skill against the wall for health sake.
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by SeanBeezy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
“Unkind people spread malicious tales, and well-intentioned people also censure; but in either case the tranquil sage remains unconcerned. Nowhere is there to be found a disconcerted sage.”
Does that ring a bell?
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Yenefer(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeanBeezy:
“Unkind people spread malicious tales, and well-intentioned people also censure; but in either case the tranquil sage remains unconcerned. Nowhere is there to be found a disconcerted sage.”
Does that ring a bell?
Yep
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Kdon2: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

I m sorry for you! In this generation if you are still thinking like this then there is no hope for many generations after you. I can see you are a young girl thinking so perversely. Sorry

1 Like

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
am I surprised?....hell no!

DIVIDED by parties, UNITED by looting!
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Oshlander: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
We live in a seriously different country.

When are we going to live a sane country?
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yahoo boys don enter meeting of the gods

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Abegi...it's not new to me again, the one wey media dey carry since all this days, shey Dem no loot am?

If snake no swallow am, fire go burm am
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
The nine national house of assembly has not to offer. They should be scrambled out so that we will know that we are in a government of dictatorship
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sharing formula is a top secret. Palliative to the senators and house of rep members while the common man is allowed to work few hours for his daily bread in this lockdown. All hail APC
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by mybbcnews: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
COVID-19: South Africa government plans to reopen economy skeletally on May 1st
https://www.mybbcnews.com/2020/04/South-Africa-government-reopen-economy.html?m=1
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Why bar journalist from a public discussion

What are they hiding

What are they afraid of
They are going to deliberate on how much they're going to get out of those funds...... So no amebo required

1 Like

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Yeah sharing of covid 19 funds in progress.....

I can’t even be surprised
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
National Assembly and House of representatives in Nigeria have nothing to offer Nigerians
exactly!! Senegal cancelled theirs years back through a referendum and they are doing jst fine...
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
What's our offence?

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Starlight7765: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
see below
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by daddio(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Why bar journalist from a public discussion

What are they hiding

What are they afraid of

They are hiding Ghana must go bags that has already been filled with money. Journalist should not see such things na.

1 Like

Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let the looting begin!
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Viciyke00(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sinzu money loading... Oya wey the Azaman?
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Sososo(f): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmm something is cooking
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Judichizzy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thieves dem be Nigeria hmmmmm[color=#990000][/color]
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by toxtimmy: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
crossfm:
I pray the money is put to use when it finally gets the approval.Any one who have intention of looting the money,let coro just visit the person.I mean the main version of coro been experienced in Italy and USA.

Useless and intellectually deficient mans answer to anything is to say “I pray” this and that.

How old you be? How long have you been praying for NEPA when Ghana was working deligently to make sure dem get NEPA?

Keep on praying when you should be deep thinking things for solution.

Public does not work... prayer is between you and which god you Dey serve unless you god na the kind of god when go steal from people and give to you
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by cbright4real(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
What are they hidden
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by cbright4real(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
What are they hiding?
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by Koko1119: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dis senate & rep have no used pls lets stop dem from exiting in nigeria.
Re: N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) by FireKing: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
The word TRUTH can't even recognize our country NIGERIA..... GOD please let the covid 19 swallow all politicians who has vow to gamble with the lives of Nigerians all in the name of virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video) / APC Billboard In Accra, Ghana / Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.