Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Am Thankful For NL And The Family Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Thankful For NL And The Family Love (170 Views)

'i'm Immensely Indebted To Yeshua' Pastor Victor Akintude Thankful For Grace On / New Month Christmas Wish/ Thankful Quote From Kruz Enterprise / Advocacy For Ban On Curse Words On NL And Pervertism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Thankful For NL And The Family Love by Twinkletwin: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
may Allah reward and share the reward of my fasting with the person that just credited my account and also easy my pain and suffering .
am just speechless i will never stop praying for you
you will never suffer in life again
Re: Am Thankful For NL And The Family Love by Twinkletwin: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
I want to use this medium to thank all those that helped me today one way or another.
May God never let you down
May Corona virus never locate you and your family
May evil never come your way
May your hope always be alive
May you be surprised by God the way you surprised me today
May God show you love the way you did to me today.
May your accounts never run dry.
I was able to buy food stuffs and other essentials today.
I can't explain what you have done in my life today but to you I shall ever give thanks like a pilgrim. Thank you and Glory be to Allah.

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of LIFE / Another Bollywood Veteran, Rishi Kapoor Is Dead / Get Best Female Advocate In Lahore Pakistan For Free Consultancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.