Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons (21897 Views)

Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) / Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
REVOLUTION STARTS NOW!!

Will you keep quiet! grin

Remember Sowore and behave.
Bubu no dey hear Revolution for ear o.

In fact if it is Evolution you say sef Baba fit arrest you.

Anything that has "tion" dey make Baba para.

Concoction
Salvation
Education
Imagination
Introduction etc.

So be careful

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by ashadesamson: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Person wey dey shame na hunger go finish that person ooo I dey humble and loyal to you all, hunger don teach me mathematics where I dey on missionary, nothing is too small brothers and sisters, I pray for you today covid will not have effect on you even if you eat it in Jesus name Amen. Acct: 1803002441. Eco bank.
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by smatme(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
AUDIO FOOD
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Emax911: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
I still don't understand this sharing, we just see pictures and nothing is brought to our doorstep.
the question is
1. who are the poor
2. who are the less privilege
3. who are the needy..

everyone needs something but they loot the money and share part....fake giving.

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
I hope they will not ask old women to raise yams again for photoshoot? grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by DATACUG00000(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hun I pray it's real
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by crownedprinz(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
That is commendable. Meanwhile see what some Gbagada Elites are sharing to the community
https://www.nairaland.com/5822128/gbagada-elites-share-palliatives-aged
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by toba1909(m): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Na wetin dem wan share be that?

Smh

Something wey no fit reach a community

How have you impacted on a single life during this period?
Shameless ingrates!
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Dollabiz: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by toba1909(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/StateofOsun/status/1255097760677793794?s=19

https://twitter.com/StateofOsun/status/1255097770245001217?s=19

At all at all..... Na him bad!
The audio Governor of Oyo is yet to distribute any. Their presidential material!
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by lanre4411(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Afospecialk:

At least better a tuber of yam that your governors were sharing in the SE

Children of hate sighted
operation show your tuber of yam
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Pat081: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
The man is sayin the true is only for the old people or other way in ur party that is what he mean
ghettokid1:

Must u complain about everything?
If u dont know what to say u shut up, its not a must to comment
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by tomzz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is real ooo
I'm closed to the secretariat at Ilesa west.
They will begin distributing it tomorrow
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Mbataku96(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
FOLLYVENTURES:
REVOLUTION STARTS NOW!!
Go and set your self on fire � to kick off the revolution.
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Emax911: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
DATACUG00000:
Hun I pray it's real
go and check for your self abi you can't read.
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Karlifate: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good step in the right direction, IF true.
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Pat081: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
We all see how other country are doing it they cum to ur door step nt ur going to them and some1 too tell mi how SRJ too is doing his own they cum to ur door too
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by onyxo76(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
make dem allow us go back work jare, how long will 7 cups of rice last me?
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Ayubaossy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
We won't be satisfy with there palliative
Make fg allow us to hustle better
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by alizma: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
50% Of This Items Will Not Reach Its Destination
What is there is not even enough for 1 local government.
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by SpaceTour: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by omoiyamayor(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
I live in Oshogbo.

I hope this is not audio palliative
proudly omoluabi,God bless our state.l
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by stanluiz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Afospecialk:

At least better a tuber of yam that your governors were sharing in the SE

Children of hate sighted
Mumu

Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by ud4u: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
50% Of This Items Will Not Reach Its Destination

Before nko
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by wahmed3888: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Another 14days lockdown programmeeee loom
God will be with us oooo
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Mblingz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pls someone should bless this accnt at all at all safe a soul. Thanks. 0107497887 gtb B. M. A
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
They try but they should please add more effort

1 tuber of yam? Hmmmm
God please help us
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by yeman1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates / Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah / NNPC slashes crude buyers from 43 to 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.