Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,403 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Manchester United Injury Update: Rashford Nears Return After Taking Trip To Carr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Injury Update: Rashford Nears Return After Taking Trip To Carr (243 Views)

Ronaldo Scores Twice In His First Match On His Return After COVID-19 / Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Injury Update: Rashford Nears Return After Taking Trip To Carr by Kingvictor9(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Marcus Rashford who has been out of game action since January due to back fracture is close to joining hi team Manchester United after seen heading to their training ground on Monday to finish treatment on his serious back injury.

The 22-year-old England who was set to miss out into he rest of the 2019/2020 season and also was a doubt for the Euro 2020 which was shifted due to the Coronavirus, has now had enough time to recover and has been doing a great job at it.

It was reported by The Sun that Marcus Rashford had visited United's Carrington complex on Monday morning to... READ MORE

https:///2ScbbaD

Re: Manchester United Injury Update: Rashford Nears Return After Taking Trip To Carr by Kingvictor9(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Read Manchester United injury update: Rashford nears return after taking trip to Carrington for treatment on Monday

(1) (Reply)

Fiancee Of Murdered Journalist Urges Premier League To Stop The Saudi Takeover / I Would’ve Scored More Goals If I Did What Solksjaer Told Me – Ighalo I Would’ve / 11 Things You Didn’t Know About Roger Federer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.