Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Best Ways To Rock Your Footwears [photos] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Ways To Rock Your Footwears [photos] (415 Views)

How To Rock Your Ankara Peplum Tops With Jeans / Perfect Ways To Rock Your Ankara Palazzo Trousers With Tops / Latest Ankara Short Gowns Style To Rock Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Ways To Rock Your Footwears [photos] by Redcheetah: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
WRITTEN BY WURA

It’s time for my men! I’d tell you the truth, you are my favorite man and no, I am not trying to whyne you. I actually mean it.Remember the other day you were kind of confused about what shoes to wear to where and what shoes to wear on what? Exactly, I am about to help you unravel that puzzle. You don’t have to bother about how best to style your foot wears anymore. Just come on here and slay that look baby boy.
Are you ready?

MONK STRAPS: Let me start with this, I understand that many people are of the opinion that monk straps are strictly for formal wears and I completely agree. As a matter of fact, it is safer to wear your monk straps on your official wear. On the flip side, you come out cute when you rock those footsteps toning it a little down. Who would have thought a monk strap would look so breathtaking on this casual wear? It’s time for something different.

Read More In The Link Below
https://redcheetahnews.com/the-best-ways-to-rock-your-footwears/
Re: The Best Ways To Rock Your Footwears [photos] by Nonso92(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wait!! This post will teach me how to wear slippers?

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Affordable Tummy Trimmer Belt / A Port Harcourt Based Fashion Designer / CHEAP POLO SHIRT COLLARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.