Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Shocking Revelation On The Incessant Blackmail Against A'lbom Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Revelation On The Incessant Blackmail Against A'lbom Govt (328 Views)

Stop Slander, Blackmail Against Judiciary – Onanuga Warns PDP, Atiku / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze / More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation On The Incessant Blackmail Against A'lbom Govt by indaboskybahose(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tuesday
With
JOSEPH ATHANASIUS

Before l begin, let me state here categorically that, the blackmail against the Akwa lbom state government, as of late, is organised, with professional hallmarks, this writer can report authoritatively. And let me also say here that, for you, the innocent, who is projecting this opportunists' task, just know that, this is a delicate task, with a number of potential pitfalls.

Accordingly, now that everyone is having access to the internet and can target the government, just understand that, the risk of exposure to blackmail has increased lately. Therefore, be warned before you fall into the same trap as Paul Umoh and other partners in crime, as there is a team working to bringing culprits into black book. Meanwhile, Kufre Carter and George Udom have taken their turn. This is unfortunate!

Having warn us therefore, let me also at this point, ask you to do something for me. Wait a minute; imagine you are in your compound and you want to go out. Now consider this; you are already on the road now. Let me ask you, can you identify the first three vehicles that just passed you by? Or can you look back for a while? If you can, who are those guys following you? Do you know any one of them? If you think you cannot identify those vehicles, and you do not know those guys at your back, then please be warned. Otherwise, you are likely to serve jail in this trying season.

And please note this! No matter who you are or your position in the society, just have this at the back of your mind that in Nigeria, nobody is above the law, even when you believe in this slogan; "what small money cannot do, big money can do", just understand that, everybody is the same in the eyes of the law. This is an ancient truth!

That out of the way, l wish to continue from here! However, there is this Akwa lbom son and a professional in the field of medicine. He is practicing his profession here in the state, a member of the Nigeria Medical Association NMA, Akwa lbom State Chapter. He is the fellow, who actually revealed to me, a dramatic plan by a handful of elites from the state, who, according to him, some of them are medical practitioners.

He said, they have agreed to use the prevalent global health and economic crisis to extort public funds from the Akwa lbom state government through the instrument of blackmail.

This medical practitioner, who pleaded anonymity, said that, this decision was taken a month and some weeks ago, when they converged at a certain private hospital in Uyo, Akwa lbom state.

According to him, what had led to a rancour among themselves had been the state Commissioner for Health's abrupt refusal to disclose how much the state government had invested into the COVID-19 management in the state.

“Unfortunately, the COVID-19 matter has brought us to a market place to blackmail and to harass ourselves. Of course, some of us have decided not to buy into this", he said.

Well, going by this revelation, you may expect me to name individuals, agencies or organizations in this piece, but l promise you, l will not. Why? It is because l want you to decipher this truth by yourself.

If you are up to date with the incessant blackmail trending on the social media against the Akwa lbom state government, taking COVID-19 into consideration lately, you will agree with me on this revelation.

However, this is not the point l want to make this week. I actually want to address this impact of blackmail, that is, misinforming the unsuspected members of the public with such a grave issue, like the deadly coronavirus.

Now, l want to ask you, the sponsors of the blackmail. Do you know the degree of damage you have caused the generality of Akwa lbom citizenry through your misinformation, thinking you are blackmailing the state government?

I doubt you know! However, let me put it to you, in case you are not aware. You have not only clothed our emotions with 'fear', but you have succeeded in triggering our minds by this perceived threat.

You have made us live in constant fear. Anytime we think that, we will successfully sail through in this trying time, you made us incapacitated with your untrue stories.

Accordingly, anytime we read your stories on the social media, our heart rate will increase, and our blood will flow to our muscles so we can run faster. Sometimes our body will also increase the flow of hormones to an area of the brain known as the amygdala to help us focus on the presenting danger and store it in our memory.

Mmm..., please I want you to know that, our experience with your untrue stories is more deadly than the much talked about 'COVID-19', the state government is fighting. This is the matter of life and death, please note this.

One last word! Let me also say this to you; never ever think that when you blackmail the state government with respect to coronavirus management in the state, that you are doing the harm to the state government, no..., never..., you are doing us more harm than good in time such as this. Think About It! At this point, I rest my case.

#PleaseKeepAdateWithJOSEPHATHANASIUSNextWeekTuesday
#SeeYouThen!
Re: Shocking Revelation On The Incessant Blackmail Against A'lbom Govt by mrvitalis(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
indaboskybahose:

Tuesday
With
JOSEPH ATHANASIUS

Before l begin, let me state here categorically that, the blackmail against the Akwa lbom state government, as of late, is organised, with professional hallmarks, this writer can report authoritatively. And let me also say here that, for you, the innocent, who is projecting this opportunists' task, just know that, this is a delicate task, with a number of potential pitfalls.

Accordingly, now that everyone is having access to the internet and can target the government, just understand that, the risk of exposure to blackmail has increased lately. Therefore, be warned before you fall into the same trap as Paul Umoh and other partners in crime, as there is a team working to bringing culprits into black book. Meanwhile, Kufre Carter and George Udom have taken their turn. This is unfortunate!

Having warn us therefore, let me also at this point, ask you to do something for me. Wait a minute; imagine you are in your compound and you want to go out. Now consider this; you are already on the road now. Let me ask you, can you identify the first three vehicles that just passed you by? Or can you look back for a while? If you can, who are those guys following you? Do you know any one of them? If you think you cannot identify those vehicles, and you do not know those guys at your back, then please be warned. Otherwise, you are likely to serve jail in this trying season.

And please note this! No matter who you are or your position in the society, just have this at the back of your mind that in Nigeria, nobody is above the law, even when you believe in this slogan; "what small money cannot do, big money can do", just understand that, everybody is the same in the eyes of the law. This is an ancient truth!

That out of the way, l wish to continue from here! However, there is this Akwa lbom son and a professional in the field of medicine. He is practicing his profession here in the state, a member of the Nigeria Medical Association NMA, Akwa lbom State Chapter. He is the fellow, who actually revealed to me, a dramatic plan by a handful of elites from the state, who, according to him, some of them are medical practitioners.

He said, they have agreed to use the prevalent global health and economic crisis to extort public funds from the Akwa lbom state government through the instrument of blackmail.

This medical practitioner, who pleaded anonymity, said that, this decision was taken a month and some weeks ago, when they converged at a certain private hospital in Uyo, Akwa lbom state.

According to him, what had led to a rancour among themselves had been the state Commissioner for Health's abrupt refusal to disclose how much the state government had invested into the COVID-19 management in the state.

“Unfortunately, the COVID-19 matter has brought us to a market place to blackmail and to harass ourselves. Of course, some of us have decided not to buy into this", he said.

Well, going by this revelation, you may expect me to name individuals, agencies or organizations in this piece, but l promise you, l will not. Why? It is because l want you to decipher this truth by yourself.

If you are up to date with the incessant blackmail trending on the social media against the Akwa lbom state government, taking COVID-19 into consideration lately, you will agree with me on this revelation.

However, this is not the point l want to make this week. I actually want to address this impact of blackmail, that is, misinforming the unsuspected members of the public with such a grave issue, like the deadly coronavirus.

Now, l want to ask you, the sponsors of the blackmail. Do you know the degree of damage you have caused the generality of Akwa lbom citizenry through your misinformation, thinking you are blackmailing the state government?

I doubt you know! However, let me put it to you, in case you are not aware. You have not only clothed our emotions with 'fear', but you have succeeded in triggering our minds by this perceived threat.

You have made us live in constant fear. Anytime we think that, we will successfully sail through in this trying time, you made us incapacitated with your untrue stories.

Accordingly, anytime we read your stories on the social media, our heart rate will increase, and our blood will flow to our muscles so we can run faster. Sometimes our body will also increase the flow of hormones to an area of the brain known as the amygdala to help us focus on the presenting danger and store it in our memory.

Mmm..., please I want you to know that, our experience with your untrue stories is more deadly than the much talked about 'COVID-19', the state government is fighting. This is the matter of life and death, please note this.

One last word! Let me also say this to you; never ever think that when you blackmail the state government with respect to coronavirus management in the state, that you are doing the harm to the state government, no..., never..., you are doing us more harm than good in time such as this. Think About It! At this point, I rest my case.

#PleaseKeepAdateWithJOSEPHATHANASIUSNextWeekTuesday
#SeeYouThen!
Shut up your mouth ... people like you are the problem of Nigeria ... because u gain few Kobo from udom u want to talk rubbish

Your threat goes to prove the stories are true ....so nurses , permacist and doctors in the state all hate the commissioner of health ?

This is not and has never been about udom ..it's his stupid commissioner for health and his arrogance starting from his days in Mobile

Oga keep shut if u don't know what to say

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Brief History Of The Top GovernorShip Aspirant Prof Amadasun / COVID-19: Emir Of Daura Rushed To Hospital Over Coronavirus / FG Extends Airport Closure By 4 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.